Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite NFL Team?

Miami dolphins, it gets harder every year lol

Uncle is a Dolphins fan. I mean you guys have some talent but don't know how to use it. And you guys drafted Ryan Tannehill (I call him Ryan Downhill)

Chats: 36

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Patriots. Lived in New England since 2004. Resisted becoming a Pats fan because I was a die Hard Skins fan after growing up in VA. But I hate Dan Snyder with such a passion. The Pats were like my second team and now they are my first.

It's a shame that Snyder ruined my love for the Redskins, I used to love them so much. I didnt mind them sucking, but the futility and greed of Snyder finally drove me away.
    In the Bag: Storm Marvel Pearl, Storm IQ, Columbia 300 White Dot
    In the Locker: Storm Tropical Breeze, RG Defiant, RG Bandit

Chats: 5

Tyler, We need linemen.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com Forums

Chats: 2

This is easy NE Pats life long fan! Been watching them since we couldn't win a game and now one of the storied franchises of the game. Love coach Bill and the no BS system they have here always putting team first.

Alot of Patriots fans in here!! dang! A lot of New Englanders! but yeah Fatal Jammal Charles is a good back but I feel he needs blockers. And Trotter, he does make decisions that are stupid and he goes by the... we have money lets use it all instead of young talent. he is frustrating. Jay- im sorry you are an EAGLES fan.

Chats: 0

THE chiefs >.<

thats like 3 patriots and two chiefs and two eagles. damn.

Chats: 4

I am a native floridian and ever since 1979 i have rooted for the miami dolphins. my dad and brothers got me into rooting for them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast