Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite NFL Team?

The Super Bowl will be anyone the refs want right now. It's so bad right now.
    In the Bag: Storm Marvel Pearl, Storm IQ, Columbia 300 White Dot
    In the Locker: Storm Tropical Breeze, RG Defiant, RG Bandit

Chats: 16

Patriots???????

they are a losing team

Chats: 5

Kansas City beat the Saints! SUCKITTT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com Forums

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Hardcore Dolphins fan here! What a rough one this week was... what an easy win that should've been, but mishaps and bad officiating all around. Nothing worse then losing to the Jests.

So far, the Texans look to be on another level from everyone else. It's going to be a strange season if the real refs don't come back soon.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

I live dead in the heart of Saints territory and cannot stand them. When I first played football I played for the Falcons, at the time I was a Raiders and Oilers fan, but eventually became a die hard Falcons fan. My bowling shirt is red and black and my bowling towel is a Falcons towel. I'm glad we're off to such a great start this season and hope that Matt Ryan and Julio Jones can lead Atlanta to its first Super Bowl this year.

Chats: 22

I like the Bears and the Saints. Bears look pretty good so far, Saints on the other hand looks like it's a "I just hope Brees doesn't get hurt" kind of year lol
    "If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?" - Steven Wright

Bowler
    Chats: 0

whats wrong with nascar football team is Tampa Bay Bucs, also PBR is great sport to watch

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Not from the NFL but The old Tampa bay Bandits

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Bawn in Mass and follow the Pats. Always have and always will. My two sons even follow them, just to upset the wife. I got a couple of great kids.
    Ted Domey
    Reformed Candle Pin Bowler

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 7

Miami Dolphin fan from NJ here. No real reason other than they were very good during my formative years (early 70's). Stuck through the good times and the bad. I'm happy they are showing some life this year. I don't think they will make the playoffs this year. Too soon. Maybe next year.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast