Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Favorite NFL Team?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    If I had to pick, I'd say the Green Bay Packers.

Reason.. There is about 0 chance of them moving to the L.A. Area.

And therefore 0 chance of them moving away. (Rams / Raiders)

P.S. I have relatives in the Green Bay area.
    I hear they found out YOU HAVE their new location,,,,,they are in the process of moving yet again!!! ( Under the relative protection program!)
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I have no favorite NFL team. I root for the Titans to win or lose because I live in tennessee now but is about it.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Chats: 256

Pittsburgh Steeler for as long as I can remember. Been through the good times and bad ones as well(just like this year). Still cannot fathom that the steel curtain(albeit filled with rust holes) lost so many games for us already.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I used to say Dallas Cowboys, mainly because as a child my dad liked the Redskins, and his friend liked the Cowboys; his friend convinced me that the Cowboys were better to annoy my dad. I've never really had an interest in football though, and almost never watch any.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456