Sometimes success on dry lanes requires some elbow grease. Grab the Lane #1 RipSaw and go to work!

Saw some serious lumber and dust the competition. The RipSaw features a polished Bleeder coverstock and high RG cut diamond core that rips apart the pins on medium dry lanes.When the oil for your power saw is gone, it's time to RipSaw the wood!

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...52/RipSaw.html

Review by Tony Ruocco

When the oil for your power saw is gone, it's time to RIPSAW the wood!

Pin to PAP(5 1/8" over 1/8" up) - 5"
PSA Layout - 5" x 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Balance Hole - on PAP

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (neaT)

What I Was Looking For In This Ball Layout:
The idea behind this release from Lane #1 was to offer a ball for medium to dry conditions. Most of Lane #1's higher performance balls are not shy to oil. The release of the Ripsaw was hopefully going to be a good once since we thought we would able to use this on more of a typical house shot.

I used a similar layout on previous Lane #1 balls and was very pleased so we used it again. The ball should give me a really good look from further right
then other higher performance balls with plenty of motion off the break point.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
This may be my favorite Lane #1 ball since the Pink Panther. The new core/cover combination rolled awesome right off my hand.

It allowed me to move further right on the lane and open up the pocket. My test of this ball went really well and quick. Right off the bat it cleared the heads so good that you just knew it was going to recover strong downlane. I dont think I ever saw the ball not get back from where I was playing
and everytime it got near the head pin it was just pure power.

My opinion is if you have thrown Lane #1 in the past and felt like it was too strong or too early for you then you should give this release a try. This ball motion will suit a variety of bowlers on what they see the most, typical house shots.

To learn more or purchase the Lane #1 RipSaw visit bowlingball.com.