HOPKINSVILLE, Kent. - The Striking Motion Challenge is working its way across the country and racking up phenomenal performances at record speed! Since the first Striking Motion Strike Team Challenge on October 21, over a dozen bowlers have posted record high scores throwing the Striking Motion, including Adam Horton who averaged 162 pins HIGHER than his normal league average at Continental Lanes in Kalamazoo, Mich., on Monday, Oct. 27.

“The Striking Motion has really caused me to look at Ebonite. The ball got down the lane and really snapped to the pins for me. This is my second year as a bowler and I found that if my release was a little wild, the ball corrected itself.”

Other high scores include:

• Jeremy Fleck, Beaver-Vu Bowl in Dayton, Ohio - 300 game - first game of the league and his first 300 game ever PLUS a 718 series

“Striking Motion hooked a lot. If I was a few boards out, it would always come back and get the 10 pin. This ball is the smoothest ball from Ebonite I have ever thrown and I would tell anyone that Striking Motion is something they have never seen before.”

• Michael Kennedy, Bowlero Lanes in Lakewood, Wash. - 300 game and 799 series (300-221-278)

“I took Striking Motion, shined it up and went to practice and right into league. I’m a tweener and I rely on accuracy. The flare pattern of the ball was really tight and as it went down the lane it never lost energy. Striking Motion actually revved up going into the transition and finished hard. Big angle is hard to get from upper end balls but Striking Motion has it. I like the solid color and the ability to tweak the surface for exactly what I need. I see myself with two or three of these balls in my arsenal.”

• Phil Platko, Gold Coast Lanes in Las Vegas - 300 game

• Mike McKenna, Perry Hall Lanes in Nottingham, Md. - 299 game and a 752 series

• Mike Blake, Strikers Family Sports Center in Rock Hill, SC - 701 series

• Zach Booker, Strikers Family Sports Center in Rock Hill, SC - 289 game and 769 series

• Ben Kalin, Capitol Bowl in Frankfort, Kent. - 289 game and 676 series

• Mike Banks, Your Bowling Center in Douglasville, Ga. - 704 series

• Jerry Homan, Cherry Grove Bowl in Cincinnati, Ohio - 278 game and 781 series

• Anthony Reviere, Holiday Bowl-Brainerd in Chattanooga, Tenn. - 289 game and 761 series

• Danny Bray, Oak Ridge Bowling Center in Oak Ridge, Tenn. - 268 game and 744 series

• Zach Strickland, Continental Lanes in Kalamazoo, Mich. - 802 series (280-265-257)

“Striking Motion gave me the best ball reaction I have had in a long time. In fact, it gave me so much hook I had to put some Powerhouse Factory Finish on it to tame it down for my style of play.”

The Ebonite brand is on the road, taking the new Striking Motion ball to centers across the United States. To find a center near you, visit http://ebonite.com/news_events/news_...oming_near_you.