Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge Loss in Bowling

Chats: 4

Default Huge Loss in Bowling

I just read on Facebook that Tony Reyes was killed in a car accident either last night or early today.

Chats: 36

That would be horrible news! I hope not...

J.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Yes, very sad news indeed.. ):

Chats: 891

that sucks to hear but dose anyone know if he was hit or did he end up hitting someone else
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    that sucks to hear but dose anyone know if he was hit or did he end up hitting someone else
    a bowl.com article says he was struck by another vehicle while inspecting the damage to his

Chats: 2

Damn. I was going to stop by 4th Street in San Jose to order another ball from him. Such a great guy. He was the only pro I've met in person and was looking forward to talking with him again.
    Bowling - it's easy when you understand all the physics beneath the surface.
    High game - 300
    High league game - 290 x3
    High series - 802

That is very sad news......condolences to his loved ones...

Step into my office

Chats: 42

So terrible... What a great person he was. Going through Facebook and seeing all of the posts saying the same thing is quite a testament to the man. I hope he didn't suffer too much and I pray for his family to have strength in this difficult time.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

So sad. My payers go out to his family. Always seems like the good guys go too early.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

SandBagger
    Chats: 2

My gf ran down stairs at 8:30 in the morning and told me. I still cant believe it. I just had a lesson with him and month or so ago. I still have and am working on the list of adjustments he gave me. Im so happy that i was privliged enough to work with him as a junior and after i turned adult. The bowling community has lost one of the most positive and insparational people in the sport and the Bay Area bowling community will miss him sorley for all he has done for junior and adult bowlers alike.

R.I.P. Tony Reyes
    Arsenal: Buzz attack Stinger, Bloody Cross Royal, Big Kahuna Congo, Big Kahuna Tribal, Morpheus Dream, Graffiti, YOLO, YOLO Pearl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast