Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won a bowling ball from Bowling Boards? Post a picture with your ball!

That pic was taken right after my first league in the past 3 weeks that I didnt shoot over 600
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 204

Default Rotogrip Asylum

Here is a picture of my New RotoGrip Asylum!!!

1) It's the front one in the picture.
    2) I wanted to post it on Imageshack instead of this janky way of doing it but apparently imageshack is no longer free…so thats just wonderful.

P.S. And yes, I will eventually add the "Proud winner of bowling boards.com ball giveaway" to my signature. I just don't think I have any available lines right now.

P.S.S. Yes, I will add a wonderful photo of me holding it, once it's drilled…but it's gotta wait it's turn. Right now the Frantic is still serviceable in that arsenal spot (hybrid coverstock, symmetric core, 2.5-2.54 RG, .040-.043 diff.). And the next in line is the 900Global Bullet Train to get me throwing all one weight (16lb). But, I ordered the Asylum at 15lbs as it will fit nicely into the arsenal when I go back to 15lbs (which I plan on doing eventually).

Last edited by Aslan; 10-23-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 0

2) I wanted to post it on Imageshack instead of this janky way of doing it but apparently imageshack is no longer free…so thats just wonderful.
    Use Imgur. it's free and easy.
    2012-2013 USBC Book Avg: 182 | 2013-2014 Current League Average 185 | High Game 279 | High Series 698 | Right Handed | Storm Reign On | RotoGrip Uproar | Columbia White Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Here is a picture of my New RotoGrip Asylum!!!

1) It's the front one in the picture.

P.S. And yes, I will eventually add the "Proud winner of bowling boards.com ball giveaway" to my signature. I just don't think I have any available lines right now.

P.S.S. Yes, I will add a wonderful photo of me holding it, once it's drilled…but it's gotta wait it's turn. Right now the Frantic is still serviceable in that arsenal spot (hybrid coverstock, symmetric core, 2.5-2.54 RG, .040-.043 diff.). And the next in line is the 900Global Bullet Train to get me throwing all one weight (16lb). But, I ordered the Asylum at 15lbs as it will fit nicely into the arsenal when I go back to 15lbs (which I plan on doing eventually).
    WAIT! I missed something - Aslan won a ball? And the universe didn't turn inside out ending our existence?

Finally got around to uploading the pic from my phone... here's the LT-48!

001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mc_runner View Post
    Finally got around to uploading the pic from my phone... here's the LT-48!

001.jpg
    You kind of look like Johnny - just kidding. Good pic.

Just gotta grow out the 'stache. Might as well go all out if I'm playing with "his" ball, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mc_runner View Post
    Just gotta grow out the 'stache. Might as well go all out if I'm playing with "his" ball, right?
    That's what I would do, lol

Let's see some more pics!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Post pictures....

Give me another ball, and I will post 6 pictures!!! LOL,,, Hope you can make it to the: Real Men Bowl on Wood World Championship in Plattsburg Missouri!
    If not send a representative! I am paying for the rental of the ally for all bowlingboard.com members, would you like to put up some prizes as a incentive?
    This could be HUGE!! Just who is the BEST SMALL town wood lane bowler in the world! This will answer that question June the 13th! There will be lots of pictures! The question is,, what prizes!!! (

Maybe I would even change the thread title to: The Bowlingboard/ball Real Men Bowl on Wood World Championship in Small Town Plattsburg Missouri!

This is going to be HUGE!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast