Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won a bowling ball from Bowling Boards? Post a picture with your ball!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    Let's see some more pics!
    There is a picture further down. And I haven't won one since nor have I had it drilled yet. I'll post a picture of it drilled with me holding it once I get to that point.

This is a picture of 10 (of the 11) undrilled balls in order of when I plan to unveil/utilize them. You can see the Asylum in the 4-pin slot (#4). Actually, the ball in the #1 slot I'll be drilling in a couple weeks and the balls in the #2, #3, and the Asylum will all be next and be drilled up probably in late 2015 when I experiment with a 15lb arsenal.

In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 176; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    There is a picture further down. And I haven't won one since nor have I had it drilled yet. I'll post a picture of it drilled with me holding it once I get to that point.

This is a picture of 10 (of the 11) undrilled balls in order of when I plan to unveil/utilize them. You can see the Asylum in the 4-pin slot (#4). Actually, the ball in the #1 slot I'll be drilling in a couple weeks and the balls in the #2, #3, and the Asylum will all be next and be drilled up probably in late 2015 when I experiment with a 15lb arsenal.

my god man,, ARE YOU THAT lonely!!!! Sleeping with your bowling balls???? I will say this, they are a PERFECT 10!! LOL (moive),,, o, forget it!!
    Which side of the bed do they sleep on??

sleeping with balls is JUST WRONG!! (That's what the guy below is saying Aslan)!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-24-2014 at 12:42 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    Let's see some more pics!
    I'll post a pic with the ball I win from here as soon as I win one for my self ha ha ha I did post the pick of my buddy when I gave him the ball I won on here for him.

Get your mind out of the GUTTER Mr. Iceman.

ALthough, I've slept with a few that I'd have traded for a bowling ball...but thats a whole other story.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Get your mind out of the GUTTER Mr. Iceman.

ALthough, I've slept with a few that I'd have traded for a bowling ball...but thats a whole other story.
    Is that a water bed??? The balls look ,,,,,LOOK,,,, so UNDRILLED!!! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Is that a water bed??? The balls look ,,,,,LOOK,,,, so UNDRILLED!!! LOL
    Nope. Gave up the water bed and having an earring when I got married back in 99.

I loved the waterbed…but it was a lot like having a car with a standard transmission. When you go to the bar and get drunk, it adds another line of complication because you not only need a designated driver…but need one that can drive a stick.

The waterbed is the same thing. You find a girl drunk enough to sleep with you…but there's a chance she won't want to sleep on a water bed. For a guy like me…I don't need to add roadblocks to the situation. I need it to be a very, very clear road…with no excuses…no roadblocks…paved with lies and liquor.

Me with the DV8 Diva just before getting it drilled for my girlfriend.

Thank you Bowlingboards.com!
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

It's a Bad A$$ winner!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Smile!

I smiled bowl didn't
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast