Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won a bowling ball from Bowling Boards? Post a picture with your ball!

the boys with pop.jpgshowing the names.jpg

Finally had some free time to take a picture with the disturbed. Threw in the aura paranormal in there too for an arsenal pic.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Arrived today, gets drilled next week!

Cranker

Thanks BowlingBoards!

Dang dn, you got it fast. What did it take, 2 weeks?

Cranker

A week and a half really, I was surprised.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    good looking ball there, sir. i had eyes on it, but unfortunately i'm starting to throw dv8. congrats on winning that ball, mr hoffman
    DV8ion nation, all the way!!! Say, I too have a nexxxus. I just haven't thrown it in a while(
    I'm proud to be a deviant, as well. Nice to see fellow deviants on here all around. (:
    Nice. classy look indeed(:
    Obvious posting to just win a ball. Just so you know, in the past this hasn't worked and don't be surprised if Admin or a moderator doesn't combine your posts.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 304

Have you a better suggestion, sir? I'm still kind of newish to this site. Still trying to get the hang of it

Your best shot mike is to not expect anything, and contribute when you can. I wasn't trying to win my disturbed, but I made a couple topics about stuff I wanted advice about, and one or two of those topics had a couple pages worth of conversation. You only need one post to win, and with the amount of posts that other regulars have during the week, having a ton of posts isn't going to give you that much of an advantage anyway.

Chats: 304

Well thanks a lot. I'll make sure to limit my writings. I mean it was only that one day anyway. I guess I did kind of gotten carried away, and I apologize. Besides, I won't even care much whether i win it or not because I still plan to have it in my bag regardless. I would just have to pay for it on my own. And if it ends up having to be that way, I'll be completely fine with it. It would be just in a couple of weeks anyway, so I'm not even gonna pressure the time.

And I erased the prior posts from yesterday just to make things continue going smoother, since someone was trying to throw me on spot, which I didn't appreciate. All I was doing was just complimenting them on the photos with the balls won. That was all. I wasn't trying to post a hundred times just to try winning. That would be a total waste of time. It was all just contributing to me.
    Last edited by mike_thomas93; 08-06-2013 at 11:50 AM.

What is Bowling?

Sorry bowling boards...tried several times to post a pic and it won't work. I give up. But thanks for the ball...it is awesome!

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast