Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone into custom cars, Street/Hot Rods, any type of custom vehicle..?

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Seamistlark View Post
    My avatar is a picture of my 72' Buick Skylark I rebuilt with my son.
    That's a beautiful car, Ted!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I had a 69 El Camino with a 454 that I helped build with the machinist when I was in high school. My mother totaled it so I bought a 'Vette that had been sitting out back at the dealership for a few years. The engine was seized. It took me several weeks to locate the owner who sold it to me dirt cheap. The painter in the body shop charged me a case of beer to paint it canary yellow and I put the 454 in it. Had to add ladder bars too. I sold it six months later at a huge profit due to getting pulled over too many times. It just stuck out too much.
    I rebuilt 4.6 in a Crown Victoria for an 80 year old man a couple of years ago. I bet if he ever floored it he messed his pants. I shaved the heads, three way angle valve job with over-sized valves, ported and polished the heads, intake and exhaust. The I reprogrammed the PCM with a police interceptor data. It didn't cost him anything additional. I was bored and it was fun.
    I'm currently putting in upgraded injectors and CP3 pump in a Duramax plus other junk for a customer. He is suppose to call tomorrow to let me know if he wants to go with the triple turbo system.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 0

I like custom motorcycles....I have a 2001 HD Roadking Classic with a factory custom paint job...power commander tuned on a dyno.Full floating brake rotors with braided stainless lines. Gonna get an exhaust done and maybe cams this winter. I also have a 2008 Ducati 1098 that has a cool paint job....it looks like a 1098 R...just a base model but its pretty badass!!!....and custom guns!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12