Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DV8 Marauder Madness Bowling Ball Reaction Video Review - By bowlingball.com

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

They give the kids a certificate to redeem on-line. There are over 500 choices. It's some program the house joined and not their own.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Ringer
    Chats: 24

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    They give the kids a certificate to redeem on-line. There are over 500 choices. It's some program the house joined and not their own.
    Be the good grandpa sell the certificate on craigslist and use the money to order him the zombie ball then.

That's a pretty cool deal though, you think you could find out the program name and PM me with it?

I just got back from my nieces bowling bday party and there were a couple of kids plus my nephew who really want to bowl. If I could get our lanes to run a league like that I could probably get the kids to join. I was playing on a lane next to them and they were watching amazed seeing a ball actually hook. I had to answer so many questions and help them with their throws, but it was fun seeing the enjoyment they got. The one kid came over to my lanes with no bumpers and was trying. He shot a 102 and didn't want to leave.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Dave, I will do my best to remember to get the info tomorrow night while I'm there. If your center does any youth leagues, you should become a volunteer coach. It's a blast working with the kids. That 102 is higher than some of the scores in the bumper league lol
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Ringer
    Chats: 24

If my nephew does join a youth league I will try and get down to the lanes and help as much as I can. I was pretty surprised at the kids who managed to get strikes with those light balls. I tossed a couple with them and the deflection of the ball off the pins was amazing. I know if I ever leave that lovely 5,7,10 again I'm grabbing a 8lb ball from the rack to shoot it with.

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Davec13 View Post
    If my nephew does join a youth league I will try and get down to the lanes and help as much as I can. I was pretty surprised at the kids who managed to get strikes with those light balls. I tossed a couple with them and the deflection of the ball off the pins was amazing. I know if I ever leave that lovely 5,7,10 again I'm grabbing a 8lb ball from the rack to shoot it with.
    Haha, those light balls are awesome, i once saw a kid throw one so slow it hit the head pin dead on and it stopped.... after the pinsetter cleaned it up, what was left was a 4-7-8-9-10.... was hilarious
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12