Thread: Motiv Venom Strike

Default Motiv Venom Strike

Rg - 2.48
    Diff - .34
    Core - Gear
    Cover - Atomix Arc Solid Reactive
    OOB - 3000

Motiv's newest release in the Venom Strike is an amazing piece rejuvinated from the ashes of the old and beloved gt1. With the gear core found in the gt1 and the cover found on the sigma tour slightly altered to blend the lane creating the Atomix Arc Solid Reactive shell, we've found a true monster for medium fresh shots and longer pattern transition stages. Heavy handed bowlers are truly going to love this piece because no matter how much you smash on it at the bottom of the swing this ball is never going to make an L shape downlane. This ball is really going to shine when the spot starts to burn up because you can stay on top of the transition longer due to the smooth nature of the core and extremely low differential at .34.

I went with my favorite layout and surface on my first venom 60 x 5 x 30 at 2000 and this ball is everything i had hope for in ball motion on higher friction lanes and short to medium patterns. It revs up in the mid lane and makes a very strong continuous arching motion into the pocket destroying everything in its path. Come on out to your local pro shop today and unleash the poison of the new Venom Strike!

Aaron Gall
    Motiv Staff
    www.motivbowling.com

The Motiv Venom Strike!! A very affordable, efficient, and reliable addition to the Motiv family of balls, with the orange and blue look with the infamous Motiv logo and snake head with fangs coming at you, this balls is venomous for the pins. With the modified coverstock the Motiv Sigma Tour, and gear core used in the previous GT-1 bowling ball, this core is very versitile, and very easy to control, a very simple core, Motiv went back the the symetrical core choice. This ball out of the box was actually fairly early for me, but with polish and some slight surface altering, made this ball a good amount longer, but very smooth and crisp. This ball as a nice continuation to it as well, helping to fight off those corners and keep the ball strong and energized through the pins. Love this addition to line of Motiv products, I have actually been able to use this ball on most conditions I have bowled on, I have to say, loving it! Can't wait to use it again. This is a mid-low range priced bowling ball, so it is very affordable for any bowlers budget, give it a try, you will have no regrets.

Elliot Ten

Motiv Staff Member

Chats: 221

The 2 I ordered should be in tomorrow. Going i pin up 4.5x50x35 and 1 pin down 5x60x60
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)