Thread: What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

Default What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Whether you love to watch Football, Baseball, Bowling, Hockey, Basketball, or some other sport, everyone seems to have their very favorite to watch on TV...one that takes priority over everything else that's on, one for which you take control of your big-screen TV while sending your wife to watch the 32 inch in the back bedroom, one that as you are watching, you don't hear anyone when they are talking to you and you don't answer the phone or the door, one that you'll watch until 1am on a work day and hate yourself the next day as you drag yourself out of bed...you know what I'm talking about...one that when someone walks in front of your view, you want to blast them with a double-barreled shotgun. So, what is YOUR favorite sport to watch on TV?

Chats: 1

Phillies baseball!!!!!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Women's bowling. O'Keefe, Dorin-Ballard, Missy, Stephanie, Clara, Diandra, Kelly, etc.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

I love watching golf. Not much better than a Sunday at a major in my opinion. March Madness is pretty great too. But if I had to pick it would be watching the Gators on Saturday and the Dolphins on Sunday!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Basketball, football, bowling, and racing of any kind!