Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Oct 29, 2012 to Nov 04, 2012 - DV8 Marauder Madness

Default Contest Oct 29, 2012 to Nov 04, 2012 - DV8 Marauder Madness

We are giving away a DV8 Marauder Madness for a random poster from Oct 29, 2012 through Nov 04, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 2

Wow a new release ball that everyone wants! Props to bowlingboards!
    Right Handed Backup Bowler 180 average - In the bag: Hammer Purple Taboo - Marauder Madness- Storm Vivid - In the locker: Hammer Black Widow Sting. Massachusetts Demolition I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

DV8 Marauder Madness! ......ARE YOU READY?

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 891

dame all these new balls 1 week after another hope i have a chance at winning one of them but the madness looks like a good ball to have and then my brother can keep my too reckless.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Not familiar with DV8 or their lineup. Would one of the DV8 peeps be able to tell me what Storm ball this is closest too?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Chats: 23

Wow! i want this ball!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_jd View Post
    Not familiar with DV8 or their lineup. Would one of the DV8 peeps be able to tell me what Storm ball this is closest too?
    well my best guess at this because of not being much of a storm fan but jsut did some looking on some of the storm balls compared to the marauder madness and i can up with the storm crossroad or the storm manic or the storm frantic

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    well my best guess at this because of not being much of a storm fan but jsut did some looking on some of the storm balls compared to the marauder madness and i can up with the storm crossroad or the storm manic or the storm frantic
    Thanks.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_jd View Post
    Thanks.
    not a problem but maby some other people might have other ideas on witch ball but i love dv8 balls but want to see the nightmare come on here.

Chats: 11

I so want this ball... Rather win or buy it I am getting this ball lol... good luck everyone
    Style: Stroker
    In the bag: C300 Wicked Encounter, C300 Freeze, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Hammer Cobalt Vibe, and Brunswick T Zone

PAP 4.25 over x .25 up

High Series: 716
    High Game: 273

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast