Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DV8 Marauder Madness Ball Reaction Video - UBowling.com

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    I'm Still Jealous of all the great equipment you and friends get to try out, do you get free samples from manufacturers to post reviews on? or?
    So far no, we have not received any free equipment from ball companies for video purposes. We are working on it, but it will take some time. I am sure we will need to hit close to 5000 views on each video before they would consider it.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Chats: 36

One of these, or it's predecessor (the original Marauder) would really fill the bill....

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by UBowling View Post
    So far no, we have not received any free equipment from ball companies for video purposes. We are working on it, but it will take some time. I am sure we will need to hit close to 5000 views on each video before they would consider it.

Well, i respect your site even more now! you review the latest balls all out of pocket, sure its a lot easier being a pro shop and all but still!

Keep up the great work!
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Well, i respect your site even more now! you review the latest balls all out of pocket, sure its a lot easier being a pro shop and all but still!

Keep up the great work!
    Thank you! We will try!

It definitely sucks coming out of pocket for the equipment, but hey, we do it anyway to keep our arsenal up to date and in top shape, so might as well make videos with it.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12