Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humorous Bowling Trailer

Default Humorous Bowling Trailer

This is a video we made as a joke that we filmed when some guys were pot bowling. I find it to be pretty funny because my friend in the video is a clown. Check it out

http://youtu.be/ju6ZvJK-Cf0

Chats: 723

Haha, AWESOME!

but if you want people to bowl you should have missed every shot in the video lol
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Lol, that is true. Honestly this wasn't intended as a challenge at all, it just ended up being funnier with that kind of theme to it. I laughed the whole time putting it together because it was a big joke the whole time.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Was the clowning an act or how he normally is?
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Um, kind of both, haha. This was late at night during some pot bowling that was going on and he was a few beers in so being buzzed and with money on the line some trash talking was going down and that came out. This is actually tame compared to other times I have seen.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

I liked the waking away as the ball is going down the lane, and not looking back to see the strike. We had a guy in a league I used to he in, he would throw it, and if it was a good ball he would try to run back to the table and take a sip of his beer before the ball hit. He never could do it. He said its cause he's older now, he used to get back to the table faster cause he could jump over the chairs.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    I liked the waking away as the ball is going down the lane, and not looking back to see the strike. We had a guy in a league I used to he in, he would throw it, and if it was a good ball he would try to run back to the table and take a sip of his beer before the ball hit. He never could do it. He said its cause he's older now, he used to get back to the table faster cause he could jump over the chairs.
    but when he was younger i assume he could throw the ball faster as well.

Chats: 25

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    The key to that move is to know your mark really well, have a slow enough ball speed to give you time to get back to your seat and to make sure your seat at the table is the one closest to the lanes. Then, when you see the ball go over your mark, that's when you quickly head back to the table and if you time it just right, you can be in your seat sipping your beer as the ball hits the pins and then you just smile and raise your glass to your opponent who will no doubt be completely flustered by that shot and miss theirs. I've seen this done a few times and it's hilarious. My dad was famous for pulling stunts like this back when he was in leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by AZBowla View Post
    The key to that move is to know your mark really well, have a slow enough ball speed to give you time to get back to your seat and to make sure your seat at the table is the one closest to the lanes. Then, when you see the ball go over your mark, that's when you quickly head back to the table and if you time it just right, you can be in your seat sipping your beer as the ball hits the pins and then you just smile and raise your glass to your opponent who will no doubt be completely flustered by that shot and miss theirs. I've seen this done a few times and it's hilarious. My dad was famous for pulling stunts like this back when he was in leagues.
    i wanna try this.... but when......

Chats: 506

how much money does one need? lol
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast