Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canadian bowlers!! Eh?

Chats: 891

lol i seen that one and im in a YBC league we have a turnny coming up at my bowling allie on the 8th of december its a motiv sponsored turnnys and also a jr gold turrny after cant get into the jr gold dont got a (gold card) or (usbc card) but the other turnny proably cant get into it ether still dont got my bowlers card i got my one from here in kingston but not sure if im getting a different one for being in belliville

i do want to do the jr gold its only $40 but no clue how to get the cards
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    lol i seen that one and im in a YBC league we have a turnny coming up at my bowling allie on the 8th of december its a motiv sponsored turnnys and also a jr gold turrny after cant get into the jr gold dont got a (gold card) or (usbc card) but the other turnny proably cant get into it ether still dont got my bowlers card i got my one from here in kingston but not sure if im getting a different one for being in belliville

i do want to do the jr gold its only $40 but no clue how to get the cards
    do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament? that should be coming up in the new year, and if we both make the provincial round we would most definitely meet
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament? that should be coming up in the new year, and if we both make the provincial round we would most definitely meet
    not fully sure what you mean by "do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament" not fully sure of that but i go to the jr provincial's every year and do horably last year we went on the mothers day weekend and in the team event went +80 doubles went -21 and singles went -80 but in the team i ended up smashing my ankle on my down swing with my freeze going for a 10 pin.

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

not fully sure what you mean by "do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament" not fully sure of that but i go to the jr provincial's every year and do horably last year we went on the mothers day weekend and in the team event went +80 doubles went -21 and singles went -80 but in the team i ended up smashing my ankle on my down swing with my freeze going for a 10 pin.
    Sorry, maybe they changed the name, the national scratch tournament was always called the 4 steps to stardom tournament. qualifying for the doubles tournament started on Saturday, perhaps we have met at the provincials before then lol

http://www.youthbowling.ca/ybcnationals/

Sorry, maybe they changed the name, the national scratch tournament was always called the 4 steps to stardom tournament. qualifying for the doubles tournament started on Saturday, perhaps we have met at the provincials before then lol

http://www.youthbowling.ca/ybcnationals/
    we proably did meet at the provincials i was always in the bowling allies ut forthe singles event we where the very last games there i was happy i was able to sleep longer but still ahd to be up by 11am to get out of the hotel witch took abit to clean up. lol

yeah but im trying to get into as many turnnys as i can this year so maby we will meet up at one or another im planning on getting into a few YBT for practices and for the win cause i can bowl good in pressure.

we proably did meet at the provincials i was always in the bowling allies ut forthe singles event we where the very last games there i was happy i was able to sleep longer but still ahd to be up by 11am to get out of the hotel witch took abit to clean up. lol

yeah but im trying to get into as many turnnys as i can this year so maby we will meet up at one or another im planning on getting into a few YBT for practices and for the win cause i can bowl good in pressure.
    if you find any in the area met me know, i would love to try out a few.... doubles anyone? LOL TEAM BOWLINGBOARDS

if you find any in the area met me know, i would love to try out a few.... doubles anyone? LOL TEAM BOWLINGBOARDS
    yeah i talk to my coach once and awhile and ask him but when you go to your league on staurday ask about the turrny that will at belleville on dec 8 and see if your able to get into it but defently we need to find a doubles turrnys and put are team name as bowlingboards

yeah i talk to my coach once and awhile and ask him but when you go to your league on staurday ask about the turrny that will at belleville on dec 8 and see if your able to get into it but defently we need to find a doubles turrnys and put are team name as bowlingboards
    what tournament is on the 8th? if its YBC i'm probably in it already just in another regional division.

what tournament is on the 8th? if its YBC i'm probably in it already just in another regional division.
    just looking for the paper that it says that it is but there is also a jr gold turrny too the same day found it.

its called "motiv youth open championships" who ever gets the top 5 high scores after 6 games qualify for the jr gold turnny after and only 1 person gets to go.

it costs $60 for the turrnys and $40 for the jr gold if you make it into the top 5 i think thats how it goes i still have to ask about it.

just looking for the paper that it says that it is but there is also a jr gold turrny too the same day found it.

its called "motiv youth open championships" who ever gets the top 5 high scores after 6 games qualify for the jr gold turnny after and only 1 person gets to go.

it costs $60 for the turrnys and $40 for the jr gold if you make it into the top 5 i think thats how it goes i still have to ask about it.
    Haven't heard of this, would be interesting. what are the age group(s)?

wanna post the flyer?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast