Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looks to get another high end ball

Chats: 891

Default looks to get another high end ball

hey guys my proshop said for this year he wants to see me throw eather a storm/rotogrip/brunswick ball but i was not fully sure witch one i wanted so then i just thought we will replace my hell raiser revenge but not fully replace but get another ball close to it with a pin up cause the hell raiser revenge is pin down.

dose anyone have any ideas on a strong ball from storm/roto-grip/brunswick on witch one i should get the more options i get the better he dose not want me throwing the dv8 nightmare cause i would have to much fun with it and like i do if i throw a wide shot and it over hooks i just laugh cause its funny then try to ajust but hard when your laughing and want to keep having fun.

soo any ideas help but please mention a few of each ball and every person has to mention 1 of each ball that they think would be good to somewhat replace the hellr aiser revenge.

thanks

Stephen.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 723

Lol Striker, you know its up to you what you get and not the pro shop right? if you want a nightmare get it and tell the proshop guy dv8=Brunswick jr LOL

but as far as strong balls go, storm makes the vivid, lucid and virtual gravity nano/nano pearl air fresheners. Brunswick has the Nexxxus series (i think thats enough x's) as well as the c system series. and Rotogrip has the defiant and critical theory. all are high hooking balls, but dv8 is currently the leader in super over hooking balls LOL

to be honest, you have enough balls, work on you instead of just trying to find a new ball
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Banned
    Chats: 100

What kind of oil do you bowl on? Im realizing now that the "high end" and "high performance" are just buzz words. According to tamerbowling a heavy oil ball may have less hook in heavy oil since it expends constant energy keeping traction.

This year I've seen the biggest praise goto the IQ Tour. The review spreadsheet shows it having all 9s in both heavy AND medium oil which is nuts. I think im going to get the IQ tour pearl.

ball99999 i bowl on muti patterns almost like pba patterns but ths but oil put anywhere on the lane gose's from 35feet-44feet in length and has units of 28-36 crazy oil.

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

Ringer
    Chats: 24

Unless he is giving you the ball at his cost why would you even let him dictate what you "should" buy? Bowl with what you want to bowl with.

lockwood it is my choice but i don't really feel like looking up all kinds of balls but you helped out alot but im thinking of getting a high end ball that's pin up cause sometimes my hell raiser revenge rolls out too soon and sometimes over hooks and sometimes dose not hook enough but the dv8 nightmare he was saying as a joke if i wanted it i would get it but i'm going to hold off on getting it cause i think my brother might get it and if he dose we will get it drilled to my hand where i can throw it lol.

if i buy a new ball it would only be my 2nd new ball of the season but im trying to think of a brand to go with track balls cause the proshop and a few other people told me a good thing when building a arrsenal get 2 different brands and see witch brands works better then the next season the one that worked best keep it soo lets say track/storm and track did better then the next season i can go track/roto-grip and so on to find the brand that works best for me and my style one guy did this and after 2 season he found his brand witch was brunswick.

Ringer
    Chats: 24

If you are thinking track look into the 912T. I got the chance to throw one right after it was released and it was a nice ball, plenty of hook and looks nice to boot.

yeah im thinking of the track 912T but in future but thing i have been told by a few people is always get 2 brands then you can find out witch one is working better for you not like get a track arrsennal and then say get a storm arrsenal like mixed they said it helps out and also gives you a idea on witch balls are working on sertine oils and witch ones are not working.

the guy in the proshop is also a coach in the jr league and im avg 141 and every 2 weeks i throw high games he sees what i am doing im having fun throwing the ball every game muti angles never same line but next week is going to have to bee my high games cause this week was not so well 122-141-141 2nd and 3rd games where avg was getting to much slid and too much hooks on my track 716T and my hell raiser revenge.

Cranker
    Chats: 7

Brunswick neXus or Aura,Roto Grip Defiant or beserk,Storm Lucid,Vivid or !Q.

Zothen

thanks zothen for more idea's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast