Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sick of this Tim Tebow garbage.

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by The German Shepherd View Post
    You think your team has problem??? I am an Eagles fan....

Jay
    You think YOUR team has problems??? I'm a Chiefs fan.... (I win! lol)

Chats: 326

I'm sorry, but Tebow is better than Sanchez. You mentioned him being a quarterback and not being able to throw the ball (accurately). Reminds me of someone... hmm... Oh yeah, SANCHEZ! He can't throw worth a damn either. You know what sets the two apart? Their running ability and leadership. Tebow is on a whole other planet than Sanchez on those two things. Am I big Tebow fan? No. That being said, I'd definitely take him over Sanchez at this point, especially since the team is horrible with Sanchez. Hello! McFLY!? Switch it up already! Clearly Sanchez can't get it done, and never will. So why not go to a guy who has actually won (some how, some way!) then keep trotting out that bum Sanchez. It's true, it can't get any worse, and if it stays the same, then what does it matter? At least they tried something different.

We have Matt Cassel here in KC, and I would without a doubt, take Tebow over him.

Anyone wanting Tebow over someone else should really say just how bad Sanchez and Cassel are.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

I am going to have to send this thread over to general Sports Talk LOL! Te-Bow ok in college, but not the stuff that is needed in the NFL! Look at the 1/4 backs of Greenbay, and The Colts this year! What do both teams have in common,,, (forgot the Saints) GREAT PASSING 1/4 Backs!! What does Kansas City have, A 1/4 back that would not make my high school team!!! A Team in the NFL, to win has to have a great defense, and a top rated Passer!

If you watch the way they throw the ball, Sanchez throws it 10 times better. Is Sanchez accurate, umm nope, but he is still more accurate than Tebow. Plus, I've seen Sanchez when he gets hot, and he makes throws Tebow can only dream of. I have seen him squeeze throws in between two defenders and hit his guy between the numbers. He has zip on his throws, and gets the ball out fast. Tebow lobs everything, and takes forever. If Sanchez was a straight up terrible QB, I wouldn't care either way. It's frustrating watching Sanchez. He looks great on a drive, then he looks bad for two drives. He doesn't get any help either. His receivers can't catch, his coaches can't coach, and it's hard to thorw passes from the bottom of a pile after the O line lets the entire defence through. Tebow does one thing well, he runs well for a QB. To put him in, you would have to run an offence that had NEVER worked in the NFL. You would have to scrap the entire playbook, and teach every single player on the Offence new plays, and technics. You have to be able to run the ball to make Tebow work, and they can't run the ball at all right now. No one who knows anything about football would say just put Tebow in and let him throw it 30 times a game. That's straight suicide.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

You think your team has a problem?
    I'm a 49ers fan,
    oh wait
    #winning haha
    That was a bs tie though
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    18 Years Old
    Average : 170
    In bag:-DV8 Reckless, Jet Altitude
    At Home-Hammer Blue Hammer Bowling Ball , Pyramid Path Bowling Ball
    High game-278 1 strike off from a 300
    High series-624 - Shot at tournament 2/22/14

Bowling Style : 2 Fingers
    Favorite Bowler : Mike Miller

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    He doesn't get any help either. His receivers can't catch, his coaches can't coach, and it's hard to thorw passes from the bottom of a pile after the O line lets the entire defence through.
    Disclaimer: with the exception of bowling I'm not a fan of pro sports, and my only info on them is from other peoples conversations and the games that are on at the bowling alley.

Football is a team sport. You could give the Jets the best QB in the AFC and the best defensive player in the AFC and they still wouldn't be a championship team. A single superstar might be good for the box office, the I'll take a team that knows how to play well as a team over the team with a superstar any day.
    John

Go Cowboys!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    You could give the Jets the best defensive player in the AFC and they still wouldn't be a championship team.
    Yep, we got that already. His name is Darell Revis, and they aren't a championship team with him. They never will be a championship team with this coach, this GM, and probably this owner.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Chats: 19

As a Patriots fan, I enjoy the current state of the Jets. Maybe Rex would like to kiss those rings, after all? Ya know, if he had ever learned to just shut his big yapper they wouldn't have half the problems they have! Also, you have a team of loud mouths. Too many "leaders," who only know how to lead into more controversy by always talking, talking, talking.

Back in 2004, the Red Sox became the anti-yankees. We had Jesus in center field with his beard and hair. The beards and hair that year were simply because the yankees aren't ALLOWED to do that. Well, I think the Jets are trying to be the anti-Pats. The Pats never really talk, don't say much, everything's generic, and I'm not sure anyone really knows what's going on with the team outside of BB. The Jets, on the other hand, spend all their time running their mouths, saying whatever they want, and their coach supports it. It's called bulletin board material.

The two most powerful things in sports:
    -It's us against the world
    and
    -Nobody believes in us

The Jets have a GREAT opportunity to play either one of those cards, but instead they say stupid things all the time, and other teams use it to their advantage.

I love it! Rex deserves to fail, and I'm glad he's failing.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    As a Patriots fan, I enjoy the current state of the Jets. Maybe Rex would like to kiss those rings, after all? Ya know, if he had ever learned to just shut his big yapper they wouldn't have half the problems they have! Also, you have a team of loud mouths. Too many "leaders," who only know how to lead into more controversy by always talking, talking, talking.

Back in 2004, the Red Sox became the anti-yankees. We had Jesus in center field with his beard and hair. The beards and hair that year were simply because the yankees aren't ALLOWED to do that. Well, I think the Jets are trying to be the anti-Pats. The Pats never really talk, don't say much, everything's generic, and I'm not sure anyone really knows what's going on with the team outside of BB. The Jets, on the other hand, spend all their time running their mouths, saying whatever they want, and their coach supports it. It's called bulletin board material.

The two most powerful things in sports:
    -It's us against the world
    and
    -Nobody believes in us

The Jets have a GREAT opportunity to play either one of those cards, but instead they say stupid things all the time, and other teams use it to their advantage.

I love it! Rex deserves to fail, and I'm glad he's failing.
    Are you sure you're near Dallas, Texas and not Bourne, Brockton, Glolucester, Roxbury, Mattapan or Worcester? I was raised in Brockton. Home of Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler. City of Champions!
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast