Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sick of this Tim Tebow garbage.

Chats: 506

i am a browns fan i beat u all when it comes to problems
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 16

I am a packers fan before anything and i would trade Rodgers for anyone, but my second favorite team is the Cardinals. I REALLY wish we would have went and got Tebow durring the off season. He fits the team perfect. do you know what the team really misses with Kurt Warner being gone? his skill? great passing? Hell no it was God on our side! LOL

on a more serious note, I would rather have Tebow in than Sanchez. Tebow is a good, hard working kid who can lead a bad team to win games with little to know passing skills. Sanchez is a whiney bi**h. I think the Broncos should have kept Tebow to learn behind Peyton, I think he could have an NFL career with some lessons from a future hall of fame QB

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    i am a browns fan i beat u all when it comes to problems
    I took them to the super bowl the other day!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Chats: 19

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Are you sure you're near Dallas, Texas and not Bourne, Brockton, Glolucester, Roxbury, Mattapan or Worcester? I was raised in Brockton. Home of Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler. City of Champions!
    hahahaha. Yeah, I'm sure! I'm a NE native though. I was actually born in NJ, any my Dads side of the family is all NY/NJ, but he went to Bentley College in Boston, married my mom who is MA all the way, and we split the difference and lived in CT. My Grandfather made sure I rooted for the right teams! hahahaha. I have far too many memories with those teams to change them for any reason. Only team that was god back then were the Celtics but they fixed that as fast as they could!

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_jd View Post
    I took them to the super bowl the other day!
    This post wins.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Can I re name this thread? I'm so sick of this Tim Tebow, and Mark Sanchez garbage. Throw Greg Mcleroy in there for good mesure. I have never, in all my years of watching football, seen a player get way, way worse after only 4 years in the league. The whole offence stinks, but Sanchez has reached a new level of suck. Tebow is no better. Did you see the one series he had? So what's the answer, Greg Mcleroy? Ehhhh, no. They can't bring in a free agent QB. First, they have a ton of money tied up in Suckchez. Second, who the hell is even available? No one. Thrid, who in thier right mind would want to come to this team? They are very very poorly coached, they have no weapons, and they have shown that they have o idea how to handle a QB. When we talk about Sanchez, we say "is he playing better or worse than he was just 2 years ago." I ask anyone who pays attention. Who on this team is playing better than 2 yeard ago? Find me one player. Hell, find me more than 2 or 3 who are even playing as well as 2 years ago. Keller, Green, Fergerson, Mangold, all playing worse. Harris, Pace, Scott, all worse. What does that say. To me that screams... ...BAD COACHING!!! Sad part, Rex is in no danger of being fired, and 90% of the Jets fans are brainwashed into beleiving he is a good coach, and don't want him fired. Oh well, looks like next year is a lost season, and the season after will be year one with a new coach, so that's a rebuilding season. J-O-K-E joke joke joke.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

the cardinals have a whole arsenal of horrible QBs you can add to your arsenal!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

still rather have Tebow. The Cardinals have a team built to work well with him

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda K5 View Post
    the cardinals have a whole arsenal of horrible QBs you can add to your arsenal!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

still rather have Tebow. The Cardinals have a team built to work well with him
    Ok, we'll trade you Tebow for Fitzgerald, with Tebow around he would be useless anyway.

I'd do it if you guys picked up a real QB. That poor guy is flushing is best years down the toilet. I hope someone good picks him up

Chats: 19

Yeah. Sanchize simply stinks. Bringing Tebow in just shows how out of touch Rex is. It was a horrible idea and a horrible distraction. It probably made Sanchize worse (if that's even possible). Enjoy your dysfunction! You're a product of your coach and you deserve the failure he brings. I especially loved the commentary from the announcers. I found it fitting. Fast forward to the 40 second mark. This is the only video I could find, but the commentary guy sucks.

I dunno about you, but as a lifelong Pats fan, Red Sox fan, Celtics fan and Bruins/Devils fan I have experienced MANY seasons (mostly pre-2001) when the play/coaching/office was SO bad I would root against my team and be glad when they failed. I would hope they could fail so miserably we would just clean house completely and start over. I figured nothing could possibly be worse than what was currently going on. That seems like the Jets this year. And because they're my rivals, I'm glad. Maybe Rex is ready to kiss those rings now.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

If Rex isn't fired, I'm done with the Jets. Well, I say that, but you can't walk away from your team, no matter how miserable and embarasing they are. I said the same thing when they got Tebow, but that first pre season game I was right there yelling at the TV. They are in huge trouble. A terrible head coach, who only cares about one side of the football. A QB who is getting worse due to lack of coaching, and they can't get rid of. Another QB who can't throw the football, but somehow has people brainwashed into thinking he could come in and do a good job. Add in an owner who has no clue how to build a winning franachise, and doesn't even seem to care about building a winning team, we really are screwed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast