Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'm so sick of this Tim Tebow garbage.

Chats: 19

And wasnt Mo Lewis the pick NE traded for the rights to BB? Maybe God hates the jets? Hahaha

I read the book, "The Education of a Coach," a while back, and it said that by 2001, BB was favoring Brady over Bledsoe, but Kraft had signed Bledsoe to that monster contract, and Bledsoe was always Krafts guy. There was a bit of a power struggle. It was very Kraft/Parcels looking, but it all stayed private and never made it to the media until years later when Bledsoe was in Buffalo.

Its ****ty, because as a fan you want to know whats going on, but for an organization you have to respect it. Does anyone know for sure what happened with randy moss yet? The Pats keep internal matters internal. Maybe the jets could try that out sometime. It seems to work!
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

I don't think it's god that hates us, just our owner. So they fire Tannenbaum, but keep Rex. Great, I look foward to a 5-11 year next year.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345