Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sick of this Tim Tebow garbage.

Default I'm so sick of this Tim Tebow garbage.

Enough already! I am a Jets fan, I didn't want him, I don't want to see him on the field, not even for a few plays, and I am so sick of listening to people talk about him. Jets fans even, saying put him in, how bad could it be? As bad as it is now, Tebow would make it worse. What does Tebow do well? Leads 4th quater comebacks. When they're down by 21 in the 4th, how will Tebow do then? He sucks, he's a QB who can't throw the football. Hello!!! That's like having a kicker who can't kick the football. Hey we got this great new pitcher, only problem is he can't throw the ball to the catcher. So sick of it. Look at his stats from last year, they were terrible. Look at the games they won with him. They needed a onside kick to beat the Dolphins. He compleated 2 passes vs KC. 2!!! He needed 2 Marion Barber mental mistakes, and 2 50 yard plus field goals by his kicker. Against the Jets, he was terrible for 58 minutes. The only reason he was even able to come back was because they had scored a defensive TD earlier in the game. He lost the 3 games of the season, and backed into the playoffs because Oakland sucks, and did the same thing. Yeah he had a great game against the Steelers, he hit guys who were wide open by 20 yards and actualy caught the ball. Then in OT he threw the ball 3 yards, and the reciever did the rest. Anyone remember the next week, when the bad Pats D destroyed him? He sucks! I have no doubt he will play, we are all sick of Sanchez's silly mistakes, and inconsistancy, and they are out of the playoff race.Then we will all see how terrible he is, and the laughing stock that is my team, will get even funnier.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Chats: 36

You think your team has problem??? I am an Eagles fan....

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

I would rather be an Eagles fan right now. You know your QB stinks, and will be gone soon. You know your coach has worn out his welcome, and is gone soon. You know rebuilding is coming, and so does the team. My team is convinced they are still a good team, and the coach can get the job done (he can't) and we have no idea what we have at QB, cause no one has ever coached him. I am not a fan of this coach, never have been. I'm not a fan of the GM. They should have never gotten rid of Mangini, he did nothing wrong. They forced Farve on him, and the team went down when he got hurt. They drafted better with Mangini (aside from the bust that was Gohlston) they were much more classy, and it wasn't as much of a circus. This coach, and the circus around him makes me sick, and embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

Chats: 723

Bah! atleast your team's are playing! being a hockey fan sucks! lol
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Well, don't get me started on that. I am a huge Rangers fan. Get on the ice already, I was to see Rick Nash is a blueshirt!

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    Well, don't get me started on that. I am a huge Rangers fan. Get on the ice already, I was to see Rick Nash is a blueshirt!
    Nash is awesome, but being in the greater toronto area, i have to root for the leafs (i root for others when there not playing) lol
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I'm a Bear fan and hate Cutler. All the Bears EVER have, really, is a good running back and a good middle linebacker. It seems they don't really care about the rest. And, go Blackhawks! My favorite quote is from Bobby Hull. He said, "My wife made me a millionaire. I used to have 9 million." LOL!

Cutler is a pain, but it's better than having Teblow around. At this point, I want to see Sanchez traded, so he can go somewhere with a real coach and be a good QB. Oh how I long for the days of Chad Pennington. He didn't have a good arm, but he is the NFL's all time leader in completion percentage.

I'm a Pats fan. Guess all I have to complain about lately is the no-name running game and a sorry defense. Being a Pats fan isn't my fault. Being from Brockton, MA and my dad having worked across the street from Foxborough stadium, he got to meet a ton of players and was/is good friends with Tedy Bruschi, Ted Johnson and Damien Woody. He got into an argument once organizing a fundraiser with his employer and the Pats with wide receiver Charles Johnson. He told Johnson he was too weak, slow and unathletic to be a pro. Towards the end Johnson challenged dad to a race and the challenge was accepted. Just before it was to take place he and the team parted ways.

I like Mangini and dislike with a passion, one Rex Ryan. He thinks he is bigger than the game. Even at his fattest he wasn't even close. Dad thinks he just tries to keep the attention off the players so they can focus. Rex, it isn't working.

Tebow sucks.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast