TAYLOR, Mich. - After finishing second in the season-opening PBA Women's Series event two weeks ago, Michelle Feldman has given herself a shot at redemption this Sunday.

Feldman of Auburn, N.Y., advanced to the championship match of the Chameleon Championship by earning the top spot after going 7-2 in match play Friday and finishing with 5,051. She will face Jodi Woessner of Oregon, Ohio, for the title.

Feldman is making her second consecutive finals appearance after losing in the title match to Stefanie Nation of Arlington, Texas, at the Pepsi Viper Championship in Omaha, Neb., on Nov. 2.

"I'm just surprised that I made it," Feldman said. "I didn't bowl very well yesterday. It's a little bit different when you're bowling with the guys. The girls break down the lanes differently, and I was able to adjust today."

Woessner is thrilled to be making her first PBA Women's Series televised finals.

"It's an incredible feeling especially being so close to home," Woessner said. "There are so many people who came out and cheered me on. In Omaha, I wasn't as focused but here I was able to stay at home and in my own bed."

Fans will get more than they bargained for during Sunday's Chameleon Championship men's finals, the fourth stop on the Lumber Liquidators PBA Tour. The finals, which were originally scheduled to be a four-man stepladder finals, have become a five-man stepladder finals due to a scoring malfunction during Friday's Round of 16 match play. Sunday's first match at Taylor Lanes will feature No. 5 Michael Machuga vs. No. 4 Sean Rash.

In bizarre finish to match play, one of Eugene McCune's scores was incorrectly recorded, placing him in the wrong position heading into the final game position round of match play. The error was noticed as Rash and McCune's match was coming to a close. The PBA's tournament director nullified the match and had Rash bowl his proper opponent, Mike DeVaney, while McCune took on Tommy Delutz Jr.

Needing to shoot a 255 or higher to pass Machuga, Rash got just enough, finishing with 256 and passing Machuga by two pins. As a result of the scoring error and unique situation, the PBA made the decision to switch the finals to a five-man stepladder final.

"It was the fair thing to do," PBA Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Tom Clark said. "I'll be calling ESPN in the morning to work out how we will handle Sunday's telecast with the extra match."

Meanwhile, Bill O'Neill, a Saginaw Valley State alum, easily finished atop the men's field in Friday's match play finishing 12-6 with 7,575 pins to earn the top seed in Sunday's final round. He led the field for the entire tournament.

O'Neill of Southampton, Pa., will be making his second consecutive televised finals appearance, after he lost in last week's title match to Walter Ray Williams Jr. O'Neill is seeking his first title in 64 events.

"I can't explain it," O'Neill said. "I'm just bowling well. I just knew I was going to have a good year but I never imagined this would be the first four tournaments for me."

O'Neill hopes to take advantage of his position as the No. 1 seed.

"I'd rather be number one than anything else," he said. "The guy coming through will have momentum but I'm just going to treat it as a one game tournament."

Wes Malott of Argyle, Texas, earned the No. 2 seed, going 10-7-1 in Friday's match play with a score of 7,386. Brian Kretzer of Dayton, Ohio, is the No. 3 seed after finishing with a 13-5 record and 7,385 pins. Rash and Machuga both finished match play at 10-8.

The live ESPN-televised finals take place Sunday, Nov. 16 at 1 p.m. EST. The top five finalists advanced to stepladder competition. No. 5 Machuga will face No. 4 Rash, the winner of that match will face No. 3 Kretzer, the winner of that match will face No. 2 Malott, and the winner of that match will face O'Neill in the championship match. The women's championship match featuring Feldman and Woessner will take place following the men's championship match.