Thread: One of the worse weeks

Chats: 11

Default One of the worse weeks

This week has to be one of the crappiest in a while... Sunday at league I bowled like crap. I carry a 172 averagein league and first game shot a frigging 111. I do not know what the heck was wrong... Alright whatever shrug it off I was really off that night. Tuesday I go to practice since I am off work to be rear ended and me ending up hitting a brand new truck in the on coming lane. Luckily it was not head on but instead I clipped him in the back of the truck near the wheel, I ended up flying off the road hitting a ditch and missing a gigantic power pole by 4-6 feet on each side of me. Me and the other two walked way with our trucks hurt and me with my nose bleeding and busted lip. While at the accident come to find out the 17 year old boy from the next state over who rearended me doing about 45-50 mph has no insurance.... Wonderful!!! By state law your required to have at least liability which is what I had on my old blazer. So now I am without a car and me and my fiance are down to one car... I come home I figured soon as I get a chance I will go bowling and actually shoot another 600 series which is one good thing that happened to me besides walking away from that wreck that was luck and the good lord watching over me on that. I come home my internet has been down so I been dealing with that and call lawyers today to see what could be done about the accident and been pretty much that I would be lucky if I even see any kind of money for my blazer especially since he did not have insurance. One lawyer straight said he wouldnt take the case cause there is no insurance to get money from even taking him to court. Couple said that if I did go to court with it in small claims that if I did see any money from it that it could take a looong time

I also had to get another cell phone cause mine flew out the back window and pretty much killed it.

It has just been one rough week. I do know that I am lucky that I walked away with a bloody nose and a little busted lip. I do know that it could be worse... Sorry for venting here its just been one rough week.
    Style: Stroker
    In the bag: C300 Wicked Encounter, C300 Freeze, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Hammer Cobalt Vibe, and Brunswick T Zone

PAP 4.25 over x .25 up

High Series: 716
    High Game: 273

Sorry to hear about your tough week. Glad you were not injured in the accident. Hopefuloly your luck turns, and you bowl 5 300 games this week!
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

If venting helps you deal with this vent away. However if you're still venting about this a month from now one of us will probably tell you to suck it up and get over it
    Glad to hear you weren't seriously hurt.
    John

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I have a theory about why life sucks at times but it has religious tones so I will PM it to you to not offend anyone.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 11

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    If venting helps you deal with this vent away. However if you're still venting about this a month from now one of us will probably tell you to suck it up and get over it
    Glad to hear you weren't seriously hurt.
    I was very lucky not be hurt through all that and I know that... Far as venting eh im still pissed about it but I know that things will get better.
    Style: Stroker
    In the bag: C300 Wicked Encounter, C300 Freeze, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Hammer Cobalt Vibe, and Brunswick T Zone

PAP 4.25 over x .25 up

High Series: 716
    High Game: 273

Chats: 891

keithalw we all have bad days i have had lots and yesterday was my worst day ever i could not think at all and i walked into 3 parked cars just my head was not into it all day long and then going to bowling worst games ever a 94 and a 99
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618