Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, all!

Chats: 19

Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    It is new, yet I believe that even as we grow, if we remember why we are here, and serve that purpose, we will treat every member like the very first and the very last. When this site was being built, i heard many people talk about how some other forums have too much fighting and flaming. I dont care if the same question is asked 100 times, we work with high school and youth bowlers here all the way up to senior bowlers. Each one get repsect and dignity when here. No cursing, adult material, just fair, respectful treatment.

Thank truly for being here
    No question, it's a good mantra. I don't really have any "questions" per se, I just wanted to read what others say, and learn what I can as I go. I've already learned quite a bit about lane conditions. Some of those video's of DJ Big Smooth (I think I got the name right) on PBA conditions look like my regular bowling on (what I've learned is called) the "house shot." My average doesn't seem to quite stack up to some of the other averages on this board, but that's not the point at all. I bowl for my own reasons, and I'm fine if I never join the PBA. hahahahaha. It's really neat to read what the more experienced folk say.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Chats: 19

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    LOL....well your here now and have lots of friends
    Can I put you guys in my 5? D-Wade's in my 5.... hahahaha.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12