Thread: Storm IQ Tour Pearl Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Default Storm IQ Tour Pearl Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

The IQ Tour Pearl features the perfect combination of mid-lane control and backend hook. This is exactly what bowlers need on difficult lane conditions, an easy-to-read reaction!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 25

Our local ABT gives you a free Storm ball if you sign up as a Gold Member (it's really not free, you pay $200 which covers your membership dues plus the ball, but anyway) and I was thinking about getting this ball if I do that. It looks great, I think it'd be a good tournament ball for me. Thanks for the video!

This ball is going to be really good, I definitely want to get this one asap. I don't think ABT will have it available for a while though, you may be waiting a month or so.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Chats: 25

Quote Originally Posted by UBowling View Post
    This ball is going to be really good, I definitely want to get this one asap. I don't think ABT will have it available for a while though, you may be waiting a month or so.
    I'd hold out for it, honestly. I'm not much into the whole scented bowling ball thing, but this ball looks like a serious contender and I think if I were to get a storm ball, this would be the one I'd want.

This ball looks great!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    In the bag: Storm IQ, Storm Lucid,Storm Frantic,Brunswick T-Zone .
    High Game: 299 High Series: 725

Now that I have seen it in person, I NEED this ball! It rolls great, looks great and smells even better. My wish list has grown to this ball, the new Roto Grip Defiant Soul, Motiv Raptor Talon and DV8 Nightmare.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Chats: 506

looks good ubowling you should check that roto grip shatter out i can use it as a strike ball and my spare ball i got the dot right above the finger
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357