Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Joke Thread

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

Game 7 of the World Series had just ended, and all the reporters crowded into the winner's locker room. The final score had been 1-0, with the winning run scoring on a base's-loaded walk! The reporters couldn't help but notice that every member of the winning team was hugging and thanking their rarely-used utility infielder, Joe. One of the reporters went over to Joe and stuck a microphone in his face, and said "Joe, why are all your teammates congratulating you...you didn't even play tonight!" Joe explained, "You know, I'm old friends with their relief pitcher, Mel Famey, who came in with the bases loaded and walked in the winning run. Last night, we got together at the hotel bar, and I got him really, really drunk on Blatz beer. So you can say that Blatz is the beer that made Mel Famey walk us."
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Quote Originally Posted by comfortably numb View Post
    Game 7 of the World Series had just ended, and all the reporters crowded into the winner's locker room. The final score had been 1-0, with the winning run scoring on a base's-loaded walk! The reporters couldn't help but notice that every member of the winning team was hugging and thanking their rarely-used utility infielder, Joe. One of the reporters went over to Joe and stuck a microphone in his face, and said "Joe, why are all your teammates congratulating you...you didn't even play tonight!" Joe explained, "You know, I'm old friends with their relief pitcher, Mel Famey, who came in with the bases loaded and walked in the winning run. Last night, we got together at the hotel bar, and I got him really, really drunk on Blatz beer. So you can say that Blatz is the beer that made Mel Famey walk us."
    I don't get it... lol
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Blog Entries

Explanation....In the 60's and 70's, Blatz beer had a slogan: "Blatz is the beer that made Milwaukee famous." Joke ends with "Blatz is the beer that made Mel Famie walk-us."...............Ah, young people. {sigh}

Step into my office

Chats: 42

lol yeah... definitely don't remember that
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Blog Entries

When a guy is in his 20's and 30's, he talks about what great sex he had last night.
    When a guy is in his 40's and 50's, he talks about what a great dinner he ate last night.
    When a guy is in his 60's and older, he talks about what a great bowel movement he had last night!

Blog Entries

A single guy was bragging to his married buddy about all the fine women he has been dating, and asked his married buddy, "Hey, don't you ever wish you could be playing the field again?" His buddy replied, "Why should I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?!"

I do apologize ahead of time if profanity is frowned upon in this forum. If anyone feels offended by it, please let me know!

A Rabbit walks up to a bear thats sitting next to a tree. The Bear asks the Rabbit "Excuse me, but do you have a problem with **** being on your fur?", the Rabbit, thinking for a moment, replies "No, not at all".
    So the Bear picks up the rabbit, and wipes his *** with him.

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!

Blog Entries

The elderly lady came home from Wednesday night Bible Study at her church, and as she was unlocking her front door, she saw a burglar walking across her living room! Thinking quickly, she yelled at the burglar, "Acts 2:38, stop sinning!!" The burglar froze in his tracks and didn't say a word. The elderly lady dialed 911 and soon the cops arrived and arrested the burglar. After speaking with the elderly lady, one of the cops walked over to where the burglar was sitting in the back of a police car, and asked the burglar, "Why didn't you run away...all she did was quote scripture to you!!" The burglar looked very surprised, and said "Scripture? I thought she said that she had an axe and two 38's!!"

LOL that's a good one.

A principal of a small middle school had a problem with a few of the older girls starting to use lipstick. When applying it in the bathroom they would then press their lips to the mirror and leave lip prints. Before it got out of hand he thought of a way to stop it. He gathered all the girls together that wore lipstick and told them he wanted to meet with them in the ladies room at 2pm. They gathered at 2pm and found the principal and the school custodian waiting for them. The principal explained that it was becoming a problem for the custodian to clean the mirror every night. He said he felt the ladies did not fully understand just how much of a problem it was and he wanted them to witness just how hard it was to clean. The custodian then demonstrated. He took a long brush on a handle out of a box. He then dipped the brush in the nearest toilet, moved to the mirror and proceeded to remove the lipstick. That was the last day the girls pressed their lips on the mirror.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast