HOPKINSVILLE, Kent. – Isao Yamamoto made history with Columbia 300’s Momentum Swing when he successfully defended his title and won the 32nd ABS Japan Open, thrilling the crowd when he threw a televised 300 game. With this win, he became the fourth person to bowl a perfect game following Rituko Nakayama, Kunihiko Hasegawa and Yukio Yamazaki.

“I have the most trust on using Columbia 300 products,” Yamamoto shared. “ Because I won the Masters last year my main goal was to try and defend the championship this year. I strongly feel, both my win and the perfect game in the finals, is due to ball selection. The Momentum Swing has been the most reliable ball ever since it was released and the ball’s performance is top class.”

The 32nd ABS Japan Open boasted over 1000 entries and was a very competitive event. Yamamoto faced off against Jeong Tae-Hwa for the tournament title and earned a $100,000 bonus for his televised perfect game. This title is Yamamoto’s 10th career win.

For more information, visit http://www.columbia300.com.

Based in Hopkinsville, Kent., Ebonite International is a privately-owned company that currently services bowling centers, distributors and retail outlets both domestically and internationally. The company’s consumer product brands include Ebonite, Hammer, Robby’s, Columbia 300, Track and Powerhouse™. Its commercial product brands are Ebonite VanTech Capital Equipment, Vantage Genuine Parts and Ebonite Bowling Center Direct.