Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Nov 26, 2012 to Dec 02, 2012 - Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S)

Wow 2 give aways!!! Thats what i am talking about. What do you guys think, I have always heard from other bowlers that Brunswick balls, "HIT" the hardest. I do know, I had the original Black Zone Ball, I also had the Aqua Blue pearlized Zone Ball, and those 2, especially the Black Zone, hit like a frigging Truck!!!! I am in NY, I traveled to Florida years ago with my Fiance at the time, for a vacation and to bowl in a few tournaments. I shipped my equipment to the hotel we where staying at, when I got there, the package that had BOTH Zone balls in it, was not there. The post office guaranteed that the package was delivered, and my 2 other packages where delivered with no problem... So, I was so in love with the Black Zone ball, I went to the local pro shop and drilled out a new one for the tournament... 1st game I shot 298 OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!!! Ended up shooting 751 scratch and was the 2nd highest qualifying score, which gave me a 2 round bye. they took the top 34, and with my bye's, I ended up bowling the 8 seed in the elite 8. The dude I bowled against shot 248 at me, i needed to strike out in the 10th to win by 1, grabbed the black Zone, and STRUCK OUT!!! I ended up in 3rd for the tournament, losing to some dude who shot 226 at me, with 35 pins of handicap! YUCK Regardless, I loved that ball. And still believe Brunswick hits the hardest of all manufacturers. Would love to try out this Nexus, heard great things so far!!!

And double WOW, also a Storm Lucid for a giveaway!!!!! My last post wrote and commented about how I have always heard and agree with, the Brunswick line makes some of the hardest hitting balls on the market... Especially, The original Black and Pearlized Zone's. Now, As far as overall performance go's, I believe that Storm has the best performing line. I have seen the Lucid thrown a few times this year in leagues. Unfortunately the 1st time I saw it thrown was by a 160 left hander so that didn't show to much, but seeing the top bowler in my Classic league throw the ball was interesting. Kind of odd... When he tugged it and missed inside, it seemed like the ball "knew" and held the line inside, when he missed outside, again, it seemed like ball "knew" and over hooked to get back at the rack. Very impressed at the traveling and roll of this ball. I can't wait to throw this ball, and... The pearlized version of the Lucid, should be insane!!! Love STORM PRODUCTS. -Fred Bosco. Former host of "Inside Bowling" on Sportsradio 620 am. Both rookie of the year and mvp, of the state wide ABA.

Chats: 506

is this guy for real??^
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 243

lol what did i just read?

Chats: 0

Bosco.....As you might guess from my Avatar, I'm a brunswick guy, and have been for almost 20 years exclusively. One of the reasons I originally switched was because the balls, in my humble opinion, do hit harder. Fast forward to this year and the newest Nexxxus came out and I was praying to win that ball. As it turns out, I won a ball the week after a DV8 (also Brunswick) and the week before a Nexxxus !! What I did win was a Roto Grip Shatter. First non-Brunswick ball in years. Drilled it a couple of weeks ago ( 4 x 4 x 2 w/ a weight hole ) and the ball hit s very hard. So although I feel like I missed the boat on the Nexxxus, I'm very happy with the Shatter. Shot 706 Thursday night and that was leaving about 6 or 8 ten pins. All of these new balls, when drilled properly will give you the results you're looking for.

Bob

whats been your favorite ball over those 20 years bob?

Chats: 7

i want the lucid soo bad. If i dont win i hope i get it for christmas or something!
    Average:202----Rev Rate:-475----Weight:15 Pounds----Speed:16.5mph----Age:17
    http://www.leaguesecretary.com/Leagu...aspx?LID=18749
    name is Zack Cox find me(:

Chats: 0

Wow this is amazing. I had no idea when i signed up for these forums that you guys do giveaways. I have never seen this on any website before! I hope that some day I am lucky enough to win one of these draws.

Chats: 891

SSG you might have a chance just get involved on the site and post abit and you might win i won back in feb for a hell raiser revenge and lockwood won last week for a nexxxus so since you joined thats makes 3 people from ontario here and 4th Canadian but thye 3rd canadian on here was a staffer for seismic
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

How do you like that HRR Striker? I was watching reaction videos about it and that thing hit like a hammer!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast