Thread: BowlingBoards.com Needs your help

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Default BowlingBoards.com Needs your help

Welcome all new members and thank you to those who have been members. At BowlingBoards.com we care about the bowling world and the communities around all of us. 2008 has been a great start and we hope to add new features for you this next year.

For 2009 we are hoping to bring you Online bowling score tracking, downloads, new videos, and more. You tell us what you like, what we need to keep, and what we need to change.

But... we need your help. We ask if you can tell your friends, family, league members, local pro shop, center, everyone you can about BowlingBoards.com

Mention us to your friends on MySpace, Facebook and other social networks. If you notice on the bottom of each post you will find a section to add us to other search places,

Digg del.icio.us StumbleUpon Google

You can add great posts to Digg and these other great article search engines.

Ask your favorite bowling websites if they will exchange links with us.

Help us get the BowlingBoards.com name out, so we can do more for you.

Do you need help? We have business cards you can give out, emails accounts to use, and other ideas you may have or need.

Let us know what you need or what you have done. If people come here and tell us you brought them here, we will do what we can to do things for you.

We appreciate your help and we are excited about 2009
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 19

I've told a few people, not sure if any of them will join or not. Truth be told, I don't have too many friends who are big enough into bowling to join. I told my buddies on the bowling team, but I haven't seen any of them yet. I do belong to another forum that has a handful of bowlers. We have an off topic thread that discusses bowling. I didn't want to violate their rules, and I don't think we're supposed to post links for others to join different forums, but I posted a message for people tp pm me if they want to join the same bowling forum I'm in, but so far no takers...

Sorry I can't be of much help!
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    I've told a few people, not sure if any of them will join or not. Truth be told, I don't have too many friends who are big enough into bowling to join. I told my buddies on the bowling team, but I haven't seen any of them yet. I do belong to another forum that has a handful of bowlers. We have an off topic thread that discusses bowling. I didn't want to violate their rules, and I don't think we're supposed to post links for others to join different forums, but I posted a message for people tp pm me if they want to join the same bowling forum I'm in, but so far no takers...

Sorry I can't be of much help!

No you are a bunch of help. Just asking is all we need. I know its tough to talk to the same people all of the time, yet we will grow and although it takes time, if you all do not give up on me, I will not give up on you and this site.

Chris
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

I've been trying to do my part, too, and I'll continue to do so. Eventually they'll get tired of me bugging them, I'm sure!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    I've been trying to do my part, too, and I'll continue to do so. Eventually they'll get tired of me bugging them, I'm sure!

I know you have been helping and you are greatly appreciated
    Go Broncos!