Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Post your 2012-2014 scores here

that BadAss is one heck of a ball
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by willard46 View Post
    I do have prof of the 802 I also had an 836 and 790 this season- Kinda like all of nothin in a way for me.

My this weeks bowling scores.

I had 676 Thursday night with the new Hammer bad *** bowling ball games of 257 + 194 + 225

Friday Morning I had 631 with the Columbia throw down with 171 + 212 + 258
    Wow,,, 836 is God like!! Post the picture of that puppy! You must be a bowling machine, my friend!! I suggest that anyone that has scores that sound too good to be true, post a picture of the monitor, or copy the sheet that has the score. NOT SAYING YOU didn't bowl that HUGE 836, but we have had some bowlers on here that posted scores, and averages that we found out were complete fabrications, by checking out their USBC numbers, its all there if its a sanctioned league score. Good bowling!!

I have had two 300 last fall, and my high game series so far is 780. All posted on USBC. Do you mind me asking your USBC number, many of us have it posted on here.

keep up the GREAT SCORES!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Iceman bowls a 741 on new league

Wow,, guy ask me if I wanted to bowl a warm up game on the lanes we would be bowling on, I said sure! Bowled a 233 warm up,,, I said, what a waste, no where to go but down the tube!!

Then the magic began 242, 246, and 253 for a 741 four game series would have been 974! This after going to the gym for a workout just prior to bowling... What a day! Have been rolling several 600 series here lately, decided to bowl a seniors tournament Nov 10!! It will be my First!

we won all four games!!! ( this is my second week bowing on this new team. Great people to bowl with!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-24-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Ok here is my Member ID: 569-1815 USBC Number They do not have 2014 up yet though.

My Scores up to this year are though

This week I had 736 With the Storm IQ Solid and Friday Morning a 673 with the Columbia 300 Throw Down.

Blog Entries

Default The ball that gave Iceman the 741 WAS

The hyper Cell!! Used it for all 4 games, didn't have to move but ONE board in the last game. Did put polish on the ball, and rough it up on all four sides with a 1000 pad! If I had not missed the FRICKEN 4 pin, and an easy split would have been closer to that 800 goal!!! grrrrrr.... GRRRR!!

I now have the hyper cell to go along with my two deadly aims. The one Rob gave me, and the one I purchased.

I finding out that SURFACE can and does have a huge effect on the ball. FINDING that perfect combination of ball and surface can MAKE, or BREAK the performance of a GIVEN BALL.

KEEP records so that when you find that combination you are able to replicate in from that point on. I now Log each time I make surface changes to any of my balls.

Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-25-2014 at 08:59 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

726 Thursday night with a track 706 c/a and a Roto Grip Sinister.

Friday morning I had a 707 with a Columbia 300 Throw Down.

Nice shooting this year especially the 800 earlier. There was no need to put up your usbc number though. Keep up the great bowling!!

Blog Entries

Ok here is my Member ID: 569-1815 USBC Number They do not have 2014 up yet though.

My Scores up to this year are though

This week I had 736 With the Storm IQ Solid and Friday Morning a 673 with the Columbia 300 Throw Down.
    You are a bowling GOD Willard! You didn't have to post your ID, but I have a question? I went and took a look, and my GOD,,,,,WOW!
    the name on the site is Mark D Williams? I assumed your name is Willard, and your 46 years old? Do you have TWO personalities? LOL
    Give us more information on yourself, are you 46 years old,,, where and what type lanes do you bowl on? Not much info at all on your profile.

ICEMAN is an open book,,, ask and you shall receive! Is your name Mark Williams? If your for real, you have a pretty OUTSTANDING record Mark!
    maybe one of the best on this site!

what bowling establishment do you bowl at,,, is it a Brunswick, AMF, or privately owned lane. Wood or Synthetic... You got some GREAT Scores!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

That is insulting.

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast