Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greenday's Scores

My dad invited me to the alley where I did my summer league. I averaged 170 there. Today I bowled a 258, 151, and a 186 for a 595. I got a little carried away in the second game making adjustments, switching ball too soon. First game was crazy though. Couldn't stop striking and people all over were watching.

Tonight I bowled a 171, 181, and a 214. Not bad for some pretty bad tendinitis in my ankles. They kept popping and it hurt pretty badly. Screwed me up on a few cross-lane shots.

Pretty decent night last night. 176, 199, 195 for a 570 series. Oil was a little heavier than normal and I really could have benefited from having a heavy oil ball with me but they are in Reno waiting for me. Just had to pick up the spares and move on.

Oh yea. Tonight was a good night. Coming off bowling that incredibly tough patterns all weekend, tonight was pathetically easy going back to a THS. 205, 229, 201 for a 635.

Awful ten-pin shooting tonight. 1/5 on my ten pins AND I had a 6-10 where I wrapped the 6 around the 10. Made every single cross-lane shot during practice this morning. For some reason, I kept rolling the ball over the 5th arrow instead of the 4th.

177, 201, 203 for a 581 series. Right where I want to be around. Just should have been making those 10 pins and I would have been around 620.

166, 225, and 210 for a 601. That makes it my third 600 this season. Struggled in the first game. Missed a split, chopped a spare in the first. Was trying to play the outside but it was too dry and my ball would bite too early. Moved inside swinging it outside and that worked great.

Haven't posted scores in a while. Wednesday night, I used my IQ Tour Pearl for all three games of my cash league. 212, 185, 222 for a 619. Felt like a great night.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 67

great series Greenday ! good bowling. I guess your tour pearl is a keeper and not up for sale! that's okay just remember to
    spare me some strikes, please? HAPPY BOWLING PIN PAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy clemons View Post
    great series Greenday ! good bowling. I guess your tour pearl is a keeper and not up for sale! that's okay just remember to
    spare me some strikes, please? HAPPY BOWLING PIN PAL!
    It's amazing how much my game has changed. I have a more powerful shot, even though it's still not as fast as I want it. Spare shooting on the right side is still hurting me. Not consistent enough.

Tuesday 6/5/13 - 216, 180, 178, 202 for a 776 four game set (196 average). Second game, struggled to get strikes. Third game, I was doing well, then in the eighth frame I had a pocket 7-10 split and in the ninth frame I had a high 6-7-10. Last game, moved my target at the arrow two boards in and my ball was getting the length I needed.

Wednesday 6/6/13 - 181, 181, 204 for a 566 series (188.7 average). Slightly disappointed with the first two games. Made the same move I did last night and it worked. Lanes were drier than usual. Heard something about the oiling machine not getting enough oil in it. Just glad I'm being a lot more consistent, throwing the ball a lot better, and not bowling any more crap games during league. I hate it on those nights where I bowl two great games and one crap game. The one crap game ruins the night and makes the two good games worthless.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast