Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Song Ever???

Chats: 19

Quote Originally Posted by kev3inp View Post
    Some of those songs are what you might call guilty pleasures for me. I'm not sure of the Shoes thing though, I suppose I'll have to listen to it. I did hear one song from the Randy Pedersen cd and I don't recall what it was, but it was bad. I might nominate "My Pal Foot-foot" from the Shaggs as worst, though.
    Yeah, that's not very good at all, but that HAS to be intentional.... I pray it was intentionally that bad. No one really though, "wow, people will really like this!!!" Did they???
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

HAHAHA. That foot foot song reminds me of this Pink Floyd great. Make no mistake, I am not saying that's one of the worst songs ever, but it certainly belongs in the WTF???? category.

I have a mouse, and he hasn't got a house, I don't know why I call him Gerald! hahahahahaha.

And then there are the "spase people." I thought that was the most tasteless song I'd ever heard when I first heard it, because I thought it was intentionally making fun of the mentally handicapped, and I don't really go for that kind of thing..... But then I found out it was WRITTEN by them, and now it's one of the greatest horrible songs ever!!!

Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)

Tribute songs are always fun.

Here's one of my favorites. Makes you feel bad, because it SHOULD be a beautiful tribute, and I like the idea behind it, but my GOSH, is it a bad song.... "Mama, these are for you!!!" hahahaha I dunno... I think it's funny.

As a lifelong, die-hard Pats fan, this song killed me a little inside, but even I have to admitt.... VERY FUNNY!!!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    Tribute songs are always fun.

Here's one of my favorites. Makes you feel bad, because it SHOULD be a beautiful tribute, and I like the idea behind it, but my GOSH, is it a bad song.... "Mama, these are for you!!!" hahahaha I dunno... I think it's funny.

As a lifelong, die-hard Pats fan, this song killed me a little inside, but even I have to admitt.... VERY FUNNY!!!
    The Laci & Connor Tribute is a wretchedly badly sung song, but I can't put it on my top ten bad songs.

The worst thing about that "Brady song" it was all done by a GUY. Gotta wonder if he wouldn't want to be Brady's Center for a day. Not saying, just saying.

Here's my submission for worst SONG, my ears still bleed because of him.
    All pins are POSSESSED, I'm just happy to be able to exorcise the poor dears and put them out of their misery.
    It's the least I can do
    High Game: 265
    High Series: 665
    Avg.: 180

I'm a proud member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Baroncad View Post
    The Laci & Connor Tribute is a wretchedly badly sung song, but I can't put it on my top ten bad songs.

The worst thing about that "Brady song" it was all done by a GUY. Gotta wonder if he wouldn't want to be Brady's Center for a day. Not saying, just saying.

Here's my submission for worst SONG, my ears still bleed because of him.
    Didn't he get a record deal? I'm serious. I think I read that somewhere.

Okay, this is NOT the worst band ever, and they don't have any of the worst songs ever, but.....

Did anyone else hear Creed is getting back together? What are your feelings on Creed? They're one of those bands that aren't THAT bad, and their message is positive (for the most part), so I don't know why I can't stand them. I just die a little inside everytime I hear them, and I have no good reason for that.

Here are some examples of their songs:

My Sacrifice (this song, I can stand. It's not one of my favorites, but I like the chord changes. Not much to it, nothing great about it musically... Maybe that's what I don't like about them....)

One Last Breath eh...... I guess not too horrible, but man..... I can't bring myself to like it.

My Own Prison Once again..... It was a pretty big hit, people liked it, I listen to it and I say, "eh...."

Now for the ones I LOATHE:

Higher I've narrowed it down in this song. It's that guitar lick after the singer sings, "Can you take me higher?" (da da da digga-da). ugh....

With Arms Wide Open No explanation needed. I just don't like it at all....

They were HUGE when I was in High School. Everyone loved them. I tried, and I can even acknowledge that they're not that bad, but something about them just..... blah....

On a side note, I kind of dug POD for a couple months, but then they got old...

Ok I think I can answer this one. The worse song ever for your viewing pleasure. It may hurt your ears.

Worse song Ever

This song can give anyone a headache I swear LOL
    Epic Opinion- Have an opinion? Maybe its epic? Let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Ok I think I can answer this one. The worse song ever for your viewing pleasure. It may hurt your ears.

Worse song Ever

+1,000,000 to THAT!!!

I live in Texas. There's no escaping the lunacy. It's a fan favorite down here. Go to any bar that has anything even RESEMBLING a dance floor, and it's going to be played. Then the texans all whoop and holler, and I die a little inside.....

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    +1,000,000 to THAT!!!

I live in Texas. There's no escaping the lunacy. It's a fan favorite down here. Go to any bar that has anything even RESEMBLING a dance floor, and it's going to be played. Then the texans all whoop and holler, and I die a little inside.....
    Thank God I am not the only one. This song is the worst of all time. And people are always listening to it. It drives me nuts. I can't stand it. And it is the same thing over and over. They could have come up with something other than that. And their whole I am a redneck gimmick is horrible. If I ever saw these guys in person I would beat them up. They just get on my nerves with that song.
    Epic Opinion- Have an opinion? Maybe its epic? Let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

Worse song Ever

I know a lot of people who like this song!!! LOL
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast