Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Worst Song Ever???

It's old school, but it has to be The Macerena. That song makes me want to throw up whenever it came on.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSinister View Post
    It's old school, but it has to be The Macerena. That song makes me want to throw up whenever it came on.
    My ex-wife use to play that song and Turn Back Time by Cher ALL THE TIME! I came home from work one day after months of asking her to not have that crap on when I got home and grabbed the stereo, took it outside and smashed it off the road. She called my VA shrink and said she thought I was going to kill her. I hadn't even said a word yet. The shrink naturally called the cops. When they came and told me why I said, "Only is she plays those two effing songs again with me around." She never did but then again, I never replaced that stereo either. O what memories lmao
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    My ex-wife use to play that song and Turn Back Time by Cher ALL THE TIME! I came home from work one day after months of asking her to not have that crap on when I got home and grabbed the stereo, took it outside and smashed it off the road. She called my VA shrink and said she thought I was going to kill her. I hadn't even said a word yet. The shrink naturally called the cops. When they came and told me why I said, "Only is she plays those two effing songs again with me around." She never did but then again, I never replaced that stereo either. O what memories lmao
    LOL, did I touch a sore spot Bill. I think I was 14 when that song came out, and my sister used to play it all the time. We went to parties, weddings, graduations, whatever, and that song would play. My family would do the dance, and I would just sit there with my arms folded. Sometimes I would add an obscene gesture to get my point accross.

Thanksgiving song
    In the bag: DV8 Terror, DV8 Nightmare
    At home: Black Wiodw Venom, Bite, Taboo Blue Silver, Black Widow Solid

Chats: 0

Anything by Kenny Chesney.....I'm not a fan of country to begin with but I cant stand him.

and Shatner's version of "Lucy in the Sky.................................with Diamonds"

Chats: 19

I'm honored to see a post I started years ago still active!

So please let me submit, for consideration: This Gem.

Full disclosure: It might actually be too AWESOME to be considered bad... Greatest music video ever?

Please enjoy this bonus commentary!
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Chats: 36

Great googly moogly...do NOT watch that while you have coffee in your mouth......

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    I'm honored to see a post I started years ago still active!

So please let me submit, for consideration: This Gem.

Full disclosure: It might actually be too AWESOME to be considered bad... Greatest music video ever?

Please enjoy this bonus commentary!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Chats: 19

hahahahaha. I especially love the comedy video. My favorite part is when they say, "I like that he's making a point here, and the point is, 'ooooo-aaaaaaa-ooooo-oooooo-oooooo-aaaaaa.'"
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678