Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ontario Teacher s Strike....

Chats: 723

Default Ontario Teacher s Strike....

So, it seems that the teachers are going to be going on 1 day strikes starting as early as December 10th.... It seems like i just more time to bowl

http://www.cp24.com/news/elementary-...ikes-1.1060246
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Chats: 891

lol nice i never knew if my teachers went on strike when i went to school i wass barly there i was more staying home and sleeping in my bed lol
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 25

I never got to skip class because of a teacher's strike but I did get to skip out on handing my parents a poor progress report because of it one year. The teachers held onto them as a form of protest. The parents weren't happy about that but most of us kids were thrilled.

Have fun going bowling you lucky stiff... back in my day if we wanted to go bowling instead of going to school we had to ditch class.

AND WE LIKED IT!!

LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by AZBowla View Post
    I never got to skip class because of a teacher's strike but I did get to skip out on handing my parents a poor progress report because of it one year. The teachers held onto them as a form of protest. The parents weren't happy about that but most of us kids were thrilled.

Have fun going bowling you lucky stiff... back in my day if we wanted to go bowling instead of going to school we had to ditch class.

AND WE LIKED IT!!

LOL....
    LOL, this isn't the best part..... i might get to bowl for a school course... but thats for another thread

Chats: 25

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    LOL, this isn't the best part..... i might get to bowl for a school course... but thats for another thread
    Darn you Canadians! Free health care, outstanding chocolate and now bowling classes in school???? That's it, I'm moving.

I remember in 6th grade we had a weeklong "fun" class about bowling actually. We learned how to keep score manually and the rules of the game and so on, and then as a class we took a field trip that Friday to the local lanes and bowled a few games. I think the teacher just wanted to go bowling, lol. She was actually pretty good at it. Probably was on a league or something. She offered a week of no homework to anyone who could beat her score but of course none of us could. Still, I'm jealous. I would have LOVED a whole class of bowling in High School, even though lugging around a bowling bag all semester would not have been fun.

one day in grade 9 or 10 are gym class did a field trip to go bowling are teaching did the same thing made a bet with everyone but it was not no homework it was $50 gift card to somewhere but that's to who ever beats him in any games and i beat him in all 3 games he was a good bowler too his gmaes where 189-192-187 but mine where 201-223-232 lol never told him i was a bowler so i had the advantage free $150

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

Chats: 506

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    lol nice i never knew if my teachers went on strike when i went to school i wass barly there i was more staying home and sleeping in my bed lol
    i feel that bro lol
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    i feel that bro lol
    yeah it was hard getting up at 6am only day i mostly went to school was eather for a field trip and somedays i ended up going when your was a test and passing it with out not even knowing the answer

Chats: 0

It seems like every other day our teachers are striking about something different, its starting to get rediculous! enjoy the extra day on the laneS!

Quote Originally Posted by SSG View Post
    It seems like every other day our teachers are striking about something different, its starting to get rediculous! enjoy the extra day on the laneS!
    Haha, it's so true. honestly i don't like the idea of unions, every other job in the world you agree on a wage before hand and get a cost of living increase every year or so. all unions do is give reason for argument and drama, that and protect the jobs of people who don't want to work hard.

o well, more bowling so i don't mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast