Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTIV Raptor Talon Review & Video by KG - HOOK MONSTER!

Chats: 36

These demo vids that show nothing but crankers aren't whole lot of help to me perdoanlly. My rev rate is nowhere near the thumbless bowlers' and I am always left wondering what kind of a reaction I would get, being a medium rev guy. Perhaps that is why I watch Curlie Becton's demos on Bowlingball.com most closely.

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Quote Originally Posted by The German Shepherd View Post
    These demo vids that show nothing but crankers aren't whole lot of help to me perdoanlly. My rev rate is nowhere near the thumbless bowlers' and I am always left wondering what kind of a reaction I would get, being a medium rev guy. Perhaps that is why I watch Curlie Becton's demos on Bowlingball.com most closely.

Jay
    I agree, you definitely want to find a ball reaction video that was made by someone with a similar rev-rate and ball speed. I know of several MOTIV folks out there that have a variety of styles that make great demo videos. I'm just one man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12