Thread: Bad Night of Bowling,,,,

Chats: 36

Default Bad Night of Bowling,,,,

201, 153, 213 for a whopping 567 last night. I REALLY need a less aggressive ball...fresh oil last night and I STILL couldn't keep the ball off the nose and/or from burning up...

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by The German Shepherd View Post
    201, 153, 213 for a whopping 567 last night. I REALLY need a less aggressive ball...fresh oil last night and I STILL couldn't keep the ball off the nose and/or from burning up...

Jay
    I can completely relate, the marauder definitely isn't meant to be used on a bone dry THS.......

O and a 567 isn't that bad! (for me) lol
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

YOU are both RIGHT ON in regards to the Lanes, and need for a much less aggresive ball. I am thinking, Natural, Cyclone, or slingshot? I notice when I bowl on 5 person teams, it burns up quick, vs 3 person teams where I can use the same ball for 3 games!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    YOU are both RIGHT ON in regards to the Lanes, and need for a much less aggresive ball. I am thinking, Natural, Cyclone, or slingshot? I notice when I bowl on 5 person teams, it burns up quick, vs 3 person teams where I can use the same ball for 3 games!
    I feel your pain.. lol last night I bowled my 5 man team league all 10 guys including me being rightys with decent rev rates it feels like I need to move a board a frame