Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: SouthpawTRK's scores

Third week of a short summer league; had a lot of fun and bowled better than the night before. Still had way too many open frames and although I told myself to keep it simple; I managed to muck it up. It was not until the fifth frame of the the third game that I decided to move my feet and target to the left. I proceeded to go with a six bagger, but unfortunately could not punch out to win some cash. Here's what I shot for the night:

176, 178, 202
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)
    High league game: 256. High league series: 618 PAP: 3 1/2" over 1" up

Midweek league started out poor and ended even worse. Bad decisions, missing marks, bad timing, the list goes on and on. Lucky for us our anchor carried the team and we took all four points. I gotta start practicing, keeping my head in the game and learn to have fun while doing so. Here's what I shot for the night:

159, 168, 123
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)

Fourth week of the short summer league; always a good time; especially since I got to bowl with my auntie. The pair we were on was night and day; made it very challenging to say the least. I started the night with my current benchmark ball, but decided to make a ball change for the third game. Here's what I shot for the night:

196, 149, 213

Mid week league is getting a little worse each week; lots of basic malfunctions and I honestly don't feel comfortable. Here's what I shot:

117, 180, 147

Fifth week of short summer league; had a great time seeing friends and laughed a lot; bowling was better than the night before. I still struggled with hitting my mark and having a consistent release. The lane conditions have varied a bit over the handful of weeks; so I decided to change up what bowling balls I brought to the lanes. Here's what I shot for the night:

170, 160, 161

First time in a few weeks that I felt like I actually rolled the ball well. Opened the first game with a few open frames. Made a ball change and finished up all right for the first game and had a lot better second and third game. Here's what I shot:

155, 200, 186

Sixth week of the short summer leauge; awesome night and lots of fun. I definitely bowled better than the previous week; and actually bowled the exact same pin count as the night before; kinda weird. It was awesome to see my team mate from another league have the front 10; unfortunately he was not able to finish with a perfect game. Here's what I shot for the night:

157, 188, 196

Mid week league has been tough; mainly due to my inconsistencies; at least I bowled a 500 series (barely). Here's what I shot:

148, 180, 177

The seventh week of the short summer league was fun tonight. Was rolling the rock fair on the first two games. Started to count pins at the beginning of the third; definitely not a wise decision. Did not finish strong, but bowled well above my average. Here's what I shot for the night:

202, 212, 167

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122