Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: SouthpawTRK's scores

Tonight's league was a little hit and miss; thought I found my mark; but looking at the scores it was very short lived. We had a bye this week, so we won 3 of the 4 games. The last game in the series was a complete disaster; I fell apart mentally. I partially blame the fact that the captain of our team says that he's not coming back; but for the past few weeks he's been saying that he was coming back. Now our team will be one short and finding a replacement within two weeks won't be very easy. Here's what I shot for the night: 153, 188 and a 99.

One of my team mates and I stayed after league to play another series; we did not bowl too much better; but the series was a little more consistent (I broke a 100 each game ). Here's what I shot for the series: 147, 136, 140.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)
    High league game: 256. High league series: 618 PAP: 3 1/2" over 1" up

Had both a very happy night and a sad night at league tonight at my home lanes. I had a great time because I got to bowl with a lot of awesome people, had some good food, got a new ball from a friend, got asked to join a summer league, won some cash in sweepers and even rolled the ball well (at least some of the time ).

It was a slightly sad night since I won't be bowling with most of the league members until the start of next winter season; I'll definitely miss them all.

I ended up shooting the following: 145, 197 and 157
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)

Went out to practice with some guys from work that are going to be joining the league I bowl in. The bowling center last night was really empty, so it was nice to get two lanes and not have anyone bowling next to us for a majority of the time. Here's what I shot for the night: 149, 147, 175, 120, 198

Went out to my home lanes today to get some practice in on my day off. I took out my 706A and bowled two series; one was far better than the other. I'm still trying to get the 706A dialed in; I can play it both shallow and deep; it seems really versatile to say the least. This was the third time that I have taken out the 706A, I'll be putting in some more time with it in the weeks to come.

Here's what I bowled for the day: 140, 194, 161 (first series), 145, 169, 132 (second series)

Last night was the conclusion of our Winter league; had a lot of fun over the past handful of months. Won some cash and had a good third game in the final series. Here's what I shot for the night: 162, 162, 200. Got a couple of weeks off and then the summer league starts.

Took a couple of weeks off from bowling since there was a break from the end of the winter leagues and the beginning of the summer leagues. Bowling back to back nights should be fun and I'm looking forward to some summertime bowling. Here's what I shot over the past two days:

Wednesday league: 149, 145, and 115

Thursday league: 164, 153, and 168

League was a lot of fun last night; second week of summer league and we added a new player to the team. Bowled a bit better this week than last week; way too many spares and not enough strikes. Here's what I shot:

147, 158, 147

Definitely had a lot of fun at league tonight; good people and good times. Overall, I was pretty happy with the first and last game of the series; game number two was something I'd rather forget. Tonight was completely clear that I need to work on spares. Here's what I shot for the night:

169, 136, and 187

Work has been really busy and lately I've felt fairly run down. Feels like I just go to work, come home, eat, sleep and repeat; with the exception of league twice a week. While I have been bowling in league, my practice has vanished. So, today I decided to head out to my home lanes and get some practice in before league tonight. Bowled two series today; my main goal was to hit my mark and pick up spares. Here's what I shot for the day:

161, 139, 169

152, 151, 153

Still missed more spares than I would like, but I felt more confident picking up spares today at practice.

I'm glad that I went to practice this morning, really felt like it helped out with league tonight. Still had trouble with picking up spares and pulled the ball a few times; here's what I shot for the night:

153, 203, 175

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast