Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pin_Pals's road to improvement.

Wink Pin_Pals's road to improvement.

Lowest game 46. Highest game 141. Current estimated average 85 and beginner's league average 82 (2 week average).

Starting point is my first league game average: 70.333333333333
    Most recent league game average (week 3): 82
    None league practice today: 80, 94, 81.
    Bowling ball: 14 lb Ebonite Maxim Red/Orange/Yellow, Worst game 46, Best game 141, Overall average about 83, League average 81.5.

Are you having fun though?

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Are you having fun though?
    There the point for all of us this is for fun. We get caught up in worrying about the small stuff sometimes the biggest thing always to remember is enjoy yourself.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

My first year, my low was a 32.

Now look at me.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

I remember my cousin was 8 and his first game in league was a 9.

I think it is fun. I did not throw the ball through the ceiling or brake a water pipe yet. I call that a success.

Both are Youtube videos and both are funny.
    Bowling ball: 14 lb Ebonite Maxim Red/Orange/Yellow, Worst game 46, Best game 141, Overall average about 83, League average 81.5.

Today's scores were 49, 108, 114. At least the first game was the 49 and the last game was the 114.

My scores continue to drop 56, 94 and 89. I am not sure if this makes my score better or worse, but the game of 94 included 2 consecutive strikes, a third strike and a spare.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Pin_Pals View Post
    My scores continue to drop 56, 94 and 89. I am not sure if this makes my score better or worse, but the game of 94 included 2 consecutive strikes, a third strike and a spare.
    Pin pals at this point it's really not about score continue to work on you approach, timing, and accuracy. It will come. If you have the opportunity get some coaching. My youngest daughter threw a 143 last week she got really lucky had her first turkey. But her form is a mess and really only averages about 75 which is better than when she started. She only been bowling about a year. My point is where your at the scores are subjective. Don't worry about them just keep working on the fundamentals.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

The good news, my handicap is slowly dropping. Bad news, I have the highest handicap in my beginners league.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast