Thread: Cental IL

Default Cental IL

Anyone in central Illinois?

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

Considering the population of the state, I'd figure there would have been some responses here. I'm in north central. Or south northern. Or somewhere between.

northwest corner

What is Bowling?

Default LeDoux

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    Anyone in central Illinois?
    Yo, I'm in Mattoon, my last average was roughly around 200. That was about 6yrs ago. Haven't able to go bowling since I was married and now with three daughters of 5, 4, 1. I've been obsessing to go leaguing but my wife is worried about money and and not being able to find someone to watch the kids.

But yeah I am in central Illinois!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by lets_roll View Post
    Yo, I'm in Mattoon, my last average was roughly around 200. That was about 6yrs ago. Haven't able to go bowling since I was married and now with three daughters of 5, 4, 1. I've been obsessing to go leaguing but my wife is worried about money and and not being able to find someone to watch the kids.

Are you sure she isn't worried about the inflated scores due to oil patterns, and new balls?

USBC's problem with declining membership (as shown above) is not something the USBC can fix.

you're not that far away then. I am in Bloomington/Normal. My wife and I actually stopped bowling after our first was born and didn't start again till she was ~9 now we bowl in a few leagues and she hangs out with us.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 10

Hi everyone. I'm in northeastern Illinois, right near the Wisconsin boarder.

hey i'm in Marshall 30 minutes from Charleston/Mattoon
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

I was raised in Mattoon and now live just North of there. I have been away from bowling for the last 15 years. I'm going to give it another go and not play so much golf. The last year I bowled in league, I ended it with a 185 average.