Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storm Rolling Thunder

Chats: 19

I finally bit the bullet and bought the 3 ball bag... It hurt to spend the money, but I think I'll be happy with the outcome!
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

once you get it let us know what you think.

I may need to get myself a 3 baller roller at some point in the near future and would be interested to hear your opinion.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 19

It should be in on Wednesday. I'll let you know. I'm upset there aren't very good pictures of it online anywhere. I wish they would take pictures of the inside and stuff.

The strong selling points for me were the wheels (my current wheels are hard plastic and if I hit a bump it starts rocking pretty violently. I'm anticipating the soft rubber will help it roll smoother and absorb the shock. With the extra weight of the 3rd ball, I don't need that kind of rocking going on), and the straps that go over the bag (form the "x" and probably have a velcro handle). I think those straps will help keep a little bit of the weight off the zippers and help with the durability.

My current bag is this one (Ebonite Grand Tour, except mine is a 2 ball roller and the one pictured is a 3 ball roller):

Now, there IS a strap inside the ball component that holds the balls tightly against the back and protects the zippers. BUT, the shoes still weigh a little, and the top of the bag has a little bit of wear from supporting that weight. It's not too bad, and I've actually been VERY pleased with that bag (I've had it for at least 4 or 5 years), but I needed a 3 ball bag. I have an add on, extra ball attachment for my two ball roller, but it's a bit of a hassle... Plus, the 3 ball roller has a couple extra storage compartments and I feel like that would be a good thing!

I'll let you know how it turns out, once I get it in.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12