Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Did YOU GET ANY bowling related Christmas gifts??

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

I got the worst Christmas gifts this year, and no bowling related gifts at all. It's all good though, with having my first child this year I knew that I wasn't getting the good gifts anymore, my darling little girl was going to get the good stuff. My house is packed with toys now. People we haven't spoken to in 2 years showed up with gifts for little Isabelle. That's what I get for having the most adorable little girl in the world.
    Trying not to suck, one day at a time.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Don't get any better then YOUR GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoRock View Post
    I got the worst Christmas gifts this year, and no bowling related gifts at all. It's all good though, with having my first child this year I knew that I wasn't getting the good gifts anymore, my darling little girl was going to get the good stuff. My house is packed with toys now. People we haven't spoken to in 2 years showed up with gifts for little Isabelle. That's what I get for having the most adorable little girl in the world.

yes DAD you recieved the BEST GIFT a man and woman can ever imagine.... YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!! NOW, be the best dad that your daughter deserves, and that love will come back to you many times over!!! (have a boy next time,,,, the toys are more fun to play with, know what I mean???) lol.......

Chats: 0

Quite a few actually. Storm IQ Tour Pearl, 2 3 ball Storm totes, Jason Belmonte custom made jersey, and a late present (which im getting this week) of the Roto Grip Wrecker and an Ice Storm spare ball

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonKR View Post
    Quite a few actually. Storm IQ Tour Pearl, 2 3 ball Storm totes, Jason Belmonte custom made jersey, and a late present (which im getting this week) of the Roto Grip Wrecker and an Ice Storm spare ball
    Just so you know, the Ice Storm is a dry lane ball with a core and not a plastic spare ball. It will move a few boards.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default You must have been a Good Little Boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonKR View Post
    Wow,,, YOU HIT THE JACK-POT!!! Who gave you all these very nice gifts,,,, was it me?? SANTA!! You most have been a very,,, VERY GOOD Boy!!! Ho....ho..HOOOOO!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Just so you know, the Ice Storm is a dry lane ball with a core and not a plastic spare ball. It will move a few boards.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Wow,,, YOU HIT THE JACK-POT!!! Who gave you all these very nice gifts,,,, was it me?? SANTA!! You most have been a very,,, VERY GOOD Boy!!! Ho....ho..HOOOOO!
    Haha I know! I did just bowl my first 300 6 days before Christmas, so my parents decided to give me a lot for it.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 6

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Are you sure about that? Not saying your wrong, just wondering. It is plastic, and Bowlingball.com give it a perfect scale rating of 5, which is what every plastic/polyester spare ball is rated at. I know the Polar Ice is Urethane, and is a good dry lane, low reaction ball. Storm can be a little confusing with naming there stuff with similar names. That's why I liked Track, you knew what you were getting with the numbers. Of course, 2 or their latest releases have screwed that up, so oh well.
    Trying not to suck, one day at a time.

Storm Rolling Thunder 2 ball bag.
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345