Thread: 3 Ball roller that holds 2 pairs of shoes

Default 3 Ball roller that holds 2 pairs of shoes

I am looking to find a 3 ball roller that can hold my wifes shoes and mine. I have been searching around online and not many of the companies seem to advertise that the bags hold 2 pairs. Does something like this bag work for it?...

http://www.bowling.com/products/stor...black-lime.htm

It says holds up to size 17 mens but do you think we could put them together?

We currently have a KR Select 2 ball roller that holds 2 pairs and I was going to upgrate to their 3 ball roller but the reviews say it fall apart too quickly.

If anyone knows a good 3 ball roller please let me know.

Chats: 19

What are your sizes? Id imagine you can make it work. I have a 2 ball roller made by ebonite, and I wear a size 11. If i tried, im confident i could make 2 pairs fit. If its a really tight fit, id be concerned about the zipper, though.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
    What are your sizes? Id imagine you can make it work. I have a 2 ball roller made by ebonite, and I wear a size 11. If i tried, im confident i could make 2 pairs fit. If its a really tight fit, id be concerned about the zipper, though.
    Probably should have mentioned that...

Size 10 in Mens and size 12 in Mens.

Some of the bags look huge and seem like they could park a small car in some of the pockets. I just don't want to order something and then have to send it back.

Chats: 723

I should be getting that bag in a few days, if you want to wait i'll let you know.
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    I should be getting that bag in a few days, if you want to wait i'll let you know.
    That would be awesome any feedback would help a ton. I am ordering the DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge today so I won't need the 3 ball for about 2 weeks.

Chats: 7

My son just got a Brunswick Gear Triple Roller bag that fits both pair of his shoes. Granted they are a men's size 8.
    Arsenal: 14# Storm Tropical Heat Orange/Purple; 14# 900 Global Hook! Red/Yellow Solid; 14# 900 Global Train; 14# Brunswick Twister Urethane; 12# Brunswick "The Pearl" plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizwan65 View Post
    My son just got a Brunswick Gear Triple Roller bag that fits both pair of his shoes. Granted they are a men's size 8.
    Is it a tight fit or does it look like there is enough room for 2 bigger pairs?

Ringer
    Chats: 23

You can easily fit 2 pairs of shoes in that storm bag. The top pocket looks like it goes all the way form end to end easily fitting a few pairs in there. And it says it holds up to a mens 17.
    Equipment:
    Motiv: Forza, Forza Redine, Venom Shock, Tag
    Storm: Sky Rocket
    Track 100P Spare Ball

To be drilled: Motiv Jackal

Chats: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Genzwitz View Post
    Is it a tight fit or does it look like there is enough room for 2 bigger pairs?

There is plenty of room in the shoe compartment, although it does take some space out of the little accessory pocket. I fit 2 pair of my 11EE shoes in there.

It's a Brunswick bag made under license by KR Strikeforce. Haven't actually used it but it seems like a nice bag.
    Last edited by Bizwan65; 12-28-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Arsenal: 14# Storm Tropical Heat Orange/Purple; 14# 900 Global Hook! Red/Yellow Solid; 14# 900 Global Train; 14# Brunswick Twister Urethane; 12# Brunswick "The Pearl" plastic.