Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vin Gerard.....

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by AZBowla View Post
    I've been running around like a chicken with no head! Both AZBowla's Girl and I have kids from previous marriages so the holidays are crazy time with lots of traveling and lots of visiting relatives so that everyone gets time with the kids. I feel like I've been through three Christmases this year, because I have...

Merry Christmas to you as well! When are you gonna get off your duff and drill that Nexxxus? AZBowla's Girl and I want to see it in action!
    Lol i'm going next friday, pro shop has been backed up from people getting balls drilled they got for Christmas, and i was waiting for the stock to be up so i can look into some other toys

what did you get for christmas? and what purple masterpiece did you give AZBowla's Girl?
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Chats: 25

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Lol i'm going next friday, pro shop has been backed up from people getting balls drilled they got for Christmas, and i was waiting for the stock to be up so i can look into some other toys

what did you get for christmas? and what purple masterpiece did you give AZBowla's Girl?
    Well this year Christmas was all about the kids and such so we didn't get much for ourselves but AZBowla's Girl did get something purple.... although that's really all I can tell about it since it's something that's only for me to see her in.

My next check coming up we will be hopefully getting her new ball and shoes and then doing some serious bowling practice so we can get ready for leagues and eventually tournaments together.

Chats: 723

Heh, say no more, can't wait to see some great footage of the new gear!

Going to the proshop friday so the nexxxus + more will be ready soon!
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

I am a little camera shy, but I will have AZBowla film me to so that I can get some tips and advice to improve my game. I can't wait to get back out there and bowl!!!!!!

I have to say that I was surprised as to how well he did as well. It was a lot of fun to watch and see the two of them bowling against each other. Like many of you said before me, he is actually a pretty good bowler and with some more practice he could do some amateur bowling.

Cranker
    Chats: 7

I was'nt surprised at Gerards bowling as he had to have some experience in the bowling world. I do know if their was fresh oil out,Belmo would have killed Gerard,but,since the alley had just open up for buisness it was a fairly even match the last 2 games. I am surprised that Belmo didn't press charges against Gerard for stealing Belmo's bowling ball,which he(Gerard)made reference to during their bowl off.

Zothen

Chats: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Zothen View Post
    I was'nt surprised at Gerards bowling as he had to have some experience in the bowling world. I do know if their was fresh oil out,Belmo would have killed Gerard,but,since the alley had just open up for buisness it was a fairly even match the last 2 games. I am surprised that Belmo didn't press charges against Gerard for stealing Belmo's bowling ball,which he(Gerard)made reference to during their bowl off.
    Well, not only did Jason not press charges but he also sent Vin a NEW Storm bowling ball for free to use during the match and keep thereafter. Just goes to show what a stand-up guy Belmo really is.

Quote Originally Posted by AZBowla View Post
    Well, not only did Jason not press charges but he also sent Vin a NEW Storm bowling ball for free to use during the match and keep thereafter. Just goes to show what a stand-up guy Belmo really is.
    Or that this whole thing was a work, and they planned everything the whole time.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12