Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Movie Ever???

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by PSBA10 View Post
    Funny you should mention KingPin. I missed being in that movie by 10 minutes. Numerous segments were filmed in Butler County. Our Association Manager (then Secretary) was contacted and asked if he could deliver some extras for the movie. When he called me, I was already gone about 10 minutes and didn't get his call. He and several friends were in the movie however. The gentelman presenting the Odor Eaters check to Munsen in the first segment where Munsen beat Big Ern, was our secretary. Several others standing around in that shot were local board members.

I don't know if anyone is aware of this or not, but Brian Voss was Munsen's bowling double. I ended up on the set for a while. During some down time Brian put on a trick shot show. Brian was phenominal. He asked some of us watching to give him pin combinations to shoot for spares. He made everything that was set up. The only time he used 2 balls was for the 7-10.

That movie brings back lots of good memories. Not only watching it being made, but of now departed friends.

WOW great story. That is just great to hear.
    Go Broncos!

Banned
    Chats: 0

I am a big fan of Babel - the theater version without the subtitles. Next up: Office Space! The dry humor in this movie is just hilarious, especially when I compare it to my life.

WALL E is also a good movie to watch with your girlfriend

The dark knight recently became my favorite movie, i was blown away by it and watched it 3 times at the cinema, before that it was fight club

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

2 1/2 years since anyone posted to this thread...by the way, The KingPin must have forgot he had already started the exact same thread 7 months earlier LOL...........anyway, since movies are so popular, why not revive this one and list my favorites, which change all the time!!

Favorite movies should be those that, every time they come on TV, you find yourself watching them all over again, for the 13th time, and you never get tired of them. Such as: The Eiger Sanction, The Seven-Ups, Three Days of the Condor, Bullitt, the first two Godfathers, Blazing Saddles, Caddy Shack, Slap Shot, King Pin, Unforgiven, Death Wish, 12 Angry Men, The Dirty Dozen, Titanic, and Weekend at Bernie's!!!
    What is seen is temporary, what is unseen is eternal.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Well the greatest movie ever is The Shawshank Redemption. It is a perfect movie with no flaws. It wins best picture in any other year from 1970 to present day (with the exception of Schindler's List maybe), but Forrest Gump was also an amazing movie. Amazing that Pulp Fiction was also released in '94. Another movie that would've won in many years.

Some other of my favorites: Lost In Translation, The Wizard of Oz, Se7en, Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Driving Miss Daisy, Unforgiven, Million Dollar Baby, The Jacket, Dummy, The Pianist, 25th Hour, American History X.. and many more..
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Blog Entries

The Shawshank Redemption....thanks, Mayor. I was negligent in adding this great movie to my list.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

My pleasure!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

The best movie ever Shawshank Redemption...yeah that's it
    Last edited by Trex; 08-07-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Bingo

Blog Entries

Trex, with all that free (retirement) time on your hands, you can be the producer; we can get it financed by the Mayor, who is very wealthy, and I volunteer to be "chief cook and bottle washer"!!

Wouldn't that be cool!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12