Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brunswick products

Default Brunswick products

There seems to be a lot of guys using the twisted fury line. Has anyone out there been using the Smash Zone?
    I am considering buying some new equipment. I am not a power shooter and don't snap hook it like the young guns. Looking for some reviews.

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

I here you about hooking like the young guys. I am very dull. Yet I have used Brunswick balls and I love my old HPC Zone I believe its called. Its the only ball I have bowled a 300 with.
    Go Broncos!

brunswick Smash is very popular like the ebonite gamebreaker in most leagues I bowl in. I'm just one to go outside the arena and use something else. That's why I went to Visionary.

1 guy on our team rolls tweener and uses the smash, has great carry (pin placement is specific above and right to ring finger. He's avg 205 I think - but he has trouble with 10 pins - doesn't use a spare ball, and can't flatten out the smash to get it. But he tries dearly.
    Visionary Bowling Staff Representative &
    Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    but he has trouble with 10 pins - doesn't use a spare ball, and can't flatten out the smash to get it. But he tries dearly.
    I didn't know my husband bowled on your league?
    lol

I hope he comes across this on my computer, I love busting his chops.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Well, I bought one. I guess time will tell whether or not I can convert 10 pins

[quote=Jord_84;5388]I didn't know my husband bowled on your league?
    quote]

I'm sure he doesn't - but I'm sure someone elses does and does the same thing

This must be a female trait, (no pun intended) I hear them all smacking the spouses on missed spares, bad shots, and pull shots; especially when she is converting hers. It's all fun and games until they start betting.

Have you heard some of the bets spouses make on the lanes? I wonder if any of them actually go through with it...
    Last edited by Iceman; 01-31-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaws1945 View Post
    Well, I bought one. I guess time will tell whether or not I can convert 10 pins

Ahhh, good luck with that. I'm sure you'll find a way, we always do when p***ion is involved. This is one sport p***ion can make you better - not like golf.

I guess I will find out tomorrow. I'm pretty good at 10 pins. I kill it and throw straight at it. I am more concerned with corner pins at the USBC

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

Oddly enough my wife seems to be able to hook her spare ball almost as much as her strike ball. If she slows down aiming at the 10 it usually misses left. She kills 7's with it though.

Chats: 3

[QUOTE=Iceman;5413]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord_84 View Post
    I didn't know my husband bowled on your league?
    quote]

I'm sure he doesn't - but I'm sure someone elses does and does the same thing

This must be a female trait, (no pun intended) I hear them all smacking the spouses on missed spares, bad shots, and pull shots; especially when she is converting hers. It's all fun and games until they start betting.

Have you heard some of the bets spouses make on the lanes? I wonder if any of them actually go through with it...
    lol, that smack talk is how we met. We bowled together on the highschool team, and we always gave each other a hard time. We still heckle one another lol.

We don't dare make bets though, we know neither one of us holds up to them lol
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast