Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brand of Bowling Shoe??

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default The Dude's shoe!! Mr 300!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
    I currently am wearing these

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...ide-Width.html

I have pretty wide feet and there is a lot of room to spare. They are seriously almost square. You can pay and extra $5 and then if they don't fit, you don't have to pay shipping to send them back. Might be worth a shot. They are very high quality and comfortable. Good luck with your search
    NICE looking shoes,,, I believe that's the same shoe that Jason/The Dude purchased and since has had several 300 games!! May the shoe give you the same skill, and degree of luck it gives The Dude! All 300 games are in my opinion, 99 percent skill..... and 1 percent luck!!

Chats: 891

i got etonic, e-sport, strike300 shoes
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

One Sunday morning league I was bowling the 8th frame of the second game. Lining up for the ten pin, I look down at my feet. I did a double take, thinking, "when did I get white bowling shoes?" Then it dawned on me, I didn't change my shoes. The whole place laughed as I sat down, changed my shoes then shot the ten pin. Felt like I was sliding all over the place after the change but didn't feel sticky before hand.
    My bowling shoes are so comfortable there have been times I have forgot I had them on and started to leave. I've only made it home once with them on though.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    One Sunday morning league I was bowling the 8th frame of the second game. Lining up for the ten pin, I look down at my feet. I did a double take, thinking, "when did I get white bowling shoes?" Then it dawned on me, I didn't change my shoes. The whole place laughed as I sat down, changed my shoes then shot the ten pin. Felt like I was sliding all over the place after the change but didn't feel sticky before hand.
    My bowling shoes are so comfortable there have been times I have forgot I had them on and started to leave. I've only made it home once with them on though.
    If I did that I would fall on my face. I would go to slide and WHAM, go down face first, or blow my knee out. Guess you don't have that issue cause you don't slide.
    Sinister is the only way to live.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I've been sliding 99% of the time lately lol
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Ringer
    Chats: 0

ABS Tour Ultra's. These are by far the best shoes I have ever owned. I wore Lind's for years and there is no comparison. Yes, they are expensive but worth it because they last so long. I have had these for... I can't remember maybe six years or so and they look like new. The rubber tip on the non-slide shoe is huge for me. I would tear the toe open otherwise. They have a wide variety of interchangeable soles for the slide foot but I just use the second most slippery one.

They do take some getting used to. You MUST go heal/toe unless you want to trip over your own feet. The non-slide shoe is extremely grippy, just like wearing a tennis shoe. If I hadn't practiced many games with them when I first got them I would have been sunk on league night because my timing would have been so far off.
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

I have a few different averages ranging from 211 to 235. I use the Dexter SST8. It is the best shoe in my opinion and the bowling shoe is HUGE in my game. If my slide isn't right, I can't bowl.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

just got some 3g tour ultra cant wait to try them out

Chats: 0

I have Dexter SST1 and bowl under 200.

I have a pair of Dexter somethings, paid $80 I think. Anyway I want an old school shoe. Not because of color or design but sole strength. Mine have the fuzzy front ends and bend like normal sneakers but I put a lot of pressure on my backfoot big toe. I know I need to backslide that foot on the little toe but I can't at this point. I think having that harder sole would help me.
    I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com bowling Forums. Storm Vivid 13-18mph.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234