Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Baaaack!

Chats: 4

Welcome back glad to hear you're back to
    bowling again just be really, really extra
    careful around those saws from now on.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Congratulations on making your comeback to bowling after your accident with the table saw. Welcome back to the boards as well as the lanes!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)
    High league game: 256. High league series: 618 PAP: 3 1/2" over 1" up

Thanks everyone. I've taken care of the saw problem. I sold the old craftsman after I cleaned the blood off it and bought one of those sawstop brand saws. Practically impossible to cut yourself on it and it turns out some great work to boot. It was great to get back on the lanes but I've enjoyed just watching my son bowl in his Saturday morning league and helping out the local coach with the paperwork and other stuff. It's amazing to me how many parents just seem to drop the kids off and run errands while they bowl. I mean take an hour or two to show the kid you're interested in their lives and give them some encouragement, jeesh. Anyway I'll get off my soapbox now. Hope everyone here had a good Christmas and or Hannakuh or whatever you celebrate and a Happy new year to all as well.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Storm Modern Marvel
    Radical Time's Up
    Storm Black Ice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12