Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Rings question?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    "roll's eyes"

LOCKWOOD,,,,its a lot more fun, to roll your balls, then your eyes!!! Get them bolwing balls out and hit the LANES!!! LOL...... I am bowling a tournament, and league today with my beautiful wife!! Maybe against Jasn and his good friend!!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post

Nice. What kind? I'd love to have a Duc. My only fear is some of them have that dry clutch, and I think I'd have to adjust to that. I know I ride that friction zone from time to time, and I'd certainly not want to do that with a Duc.
    Art, I have a 1098...base model...I love the dry clutch sound...it's at least as loud as the bike itself...people ask me if it's broke all the time. It honestly is an exquisite piece of machinery and isn't really any more expensive than other bikes (ive had lots) unless you crash them (ive done that a few times as well) so I know what I'm talking about!!

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    LOCKWOOD,,,,its a lot more fun, to roll your balls, then your eyes!!! Get them bolwing balls out and hit the LANES!!! LOL...... I am bowling a tournament, and league today with my beautiful wife!! Maybe against Jasn and his good friend!!
    Lol i just got through 5 straight days of bowling 5+ games..... today is rest day lol Good luck in the tournament, if you beat jason scratch with those gold ring's on, i'll revisit the rolled eyes lol
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

I used two 20 karat gold rings, (standard wedding bands), and it worked!!! I actually got about 33 percent more lift, and over a hundred more REV’s!! , this is the big thing in Kansas City!!
    How does a happily married X-iron worker/superhero wind up with two wedding bands for his right hand?
    John

Chats: 19

LOCKWOOD,,,,its a lot more fun, to roll your balls, then your eyes!!!
    Sounds painful...

Quote Originally Posted by Rdmonster View Post
    Art, I have a 1098...base model...I love the dry clutch sound...it's at least as loud as the bike itself...people ask me if it's broke all the time. It honestly is an exquisite piece of machinery and isn't really any more expensive than other bikes (ive had lots) unless you crash them (ive done that a few times as well) so I know what I'm talking about!!
    Nice. I ride a Suzuki SV650, and I love it, but it pales in comparison. I do a lot of city/town riding, so i like the extra torque from the V twin. A 1098 would be beastly. Its still a plenty pricey bike, but wow. If I were togo Super Sport Id lean towards a Honda CBR, but a Duc would certainly b the dream.
    Not helping the situation since 1983.

Bowling Average: 180
    Bowling Handicap: Beer
    Bowling Style: Completely Wheels Off
    Righty / Lefty: Righty
    Bowling Balls: Lane #1 Droid (Strike Ball), Storm Crossroad (Strike Ball. I hate the smell...), Hammer No Mercy (Retired Strike Ball. We had a good run. RIP, old friend!), Ebonite Magnum (Spare Ball), Ebonite Maxim (Spare Ball)
    Best Game: 267
    Best Series: 695 (just 5 more pins... I don't wanna talk about it!)

Chats: 1

I tried the same thing with cheap copper rings. It turns the fingers green, but it works
    I live by three simples rules:

1. Don't ever ask about my business
    2. Never discuss business at the table
    3. Don't ever side with anyone against the family

Blog Entries

Default X police officer uses copper Rings!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeoLes View Post
    I tried the same thing with cheap copper rings. It turns the fingers green, but it works
    I REST MY CASE!!!! there you have it!!!! EVEN a copper using rings says it makes a huge differance!! I wounder if Titanium would work?? Did you bowl as well as I did, in the thread I wrote a while back!! This Ring thing works like magic!!! I can't wait to try it out again Thursday, on the dream team!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 01-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.

I know one thing for sure. I cannot bowl with rings on at all. Not on my bowling hand at least. It doesn't matter what material. And I don't see how Gold would affect anything differently than Silver would for something like bowling. This sounds really weird to me.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by UBowling
    And I don't see how Gold would affect anything differently than Silver would for something like bowling.

Hey maybe I'll break out a couple of my 299 or 300 rings and see if
    any of them will fit on my right hand they are all silver and I'll just
    see if they do help out any.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Blog Entries

Default golden moments in bowling

You can lead a bowler to the golden rings, but you can't make them wear them!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast